**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas quest idea

2»

Comments

• Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Easier said then done if not uncollected and by the way I have been playing for over 3 years myself and I play when I can
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    i play when i can as well hasn't stopped me from being uncollected and 5% away from completing act 5 100%
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Raven the point is why should you get access to a 6 star when we had to work to get ours by becoming uncollected
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    How About They make 2000 6* and 5* Arena simple and Balanced
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Uncollected EQ has 6* shards for a reason... Its not fair that I get my first 6* from 100% the Uncollected EQ then I see a level 25 with a 6*. If anyone wants a 6* then become Uncollected, there's a reason that title and difficulty was added... If u can't get a 6* well I'm sorry but it doesn't make it fair that many of us grinded our heart out to be collector and collect our first 6* just to bring out an arena for everyone so a lvl 25 and below can get a 6* as well.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Here’s an idea. Give every player level 40+ gets a T4 CC, any one below gets a T3 CC. And a 4* M.O.D.O.K. For level 40+ player and a 3* foor any one below
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    If you’re not uncollected you can still get - 6 star if you’re in a gold 1 alliance lol.. so the argument irrelevant. (I’m elders bane before I get bashed as someone who just wants the shards)
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    edited October 2018
    @Ravenrob_33 I don't think you quite understand how exclusive 6* champs are. There are those of us who are uncollected who have been playing 3-4 years or maybe even more, and a lot of us only have 1-2 6* champs. And because I don't spend money on the game, I only have one 6* champ, they are insanely hard to get, even if you are very talented at the game. I would be perfectly fine with kabam doing another christmas event like last year where they give out a basic 5* crystal (or maybe even a 5* featured), but under NO circumstances should they give out a 6* hero crystal as a reward for an easy event. My reasoning for this:
    1.) This would be INSANELY unfair to those who have been grinding non-stop for the last 3-4 years to get where we are now.
    2.) And this is the big reason, Kabam would never give out the most exclusive and hard to come by champs in the game just for a small amount of work.

I hope you understand why a 6* would be a bad idea, but a 5* like last year is where it should stay
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    it takes a lot of hard work to get uncollected and it costed me almost a Odin to get it so this is a very unfair idea and yes I'm uncollected
  • not a great idea i think
    At least I am having them not just dumping on everyone else's.
    Forgive if I am wrong but is all the new content geared to high 5*'s and 6*'s so if most people don't have any how are they going to progress?.
    Just a thought
    At least I am having them not just dumping on everyone else's.
    Forgive if I am wrong but is all the new content geared to high 5*'s and 6*'s so if most people don't have any how are they going to progress?.
    Just a thought

uhm work to get them like everyone else, like how use uncollected did so you can progress.
    Get some new material every post is the same say something different my post change as I read what you have said take it in then response not just rinse and repeat.
    As I have said have been playing for about 3-3.5 years I am just finishing off act 4 so I am on my way to act 5 soon I am working to get one however my 5* pulls are letting me down only 2 dupes out of 15 tries I bet you lot have had much better luck if the rng is on your side you progress quickly if not o well just keep trucking on sounds about right
    luck hasn't been on my side actually just this month is when i got some great 5 star pulls but i was uncollected last year when i had literally a garbage ass roster but i still found away. And you're just on act 4 and have been playing fo r that long it's your fault why you're not that far
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Get some new material every post is the same say something different my post change as I read what you have said take it in then response not just rinse and repeat.
    As I have said have been playing for about 3-3.5 years I am just finishing off act 4 so I am on my way to act 5 soon I am working to get one however my 5* pulls are letting me down only 2 dupes out of 15 tries I bet you lot have had much better luck if the rng is on your side you progress quickly if not o well just keep trucking on sounds about right

Actually I went 18 5 stars until my first one was good my 19th and 0 dupes so far
    I’ve done act 5 completion and nearly 70% exploration with 4 stars the only content geared towards 6* is war and even then not really as 5* are just as powerful when ranked up
  • MartinoosoMartinooso Posts: 51
    :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    This dude is priceless XD
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    How abooout a quest were we get a special elf champion and use it to help Santa save Christmas from Krampus and his army of grunts
This discussion has been closed.