**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would be great to rank up for LOL in my roster?

I am aiming a PB infinite parry synergized lineup in rr, drax, 4s SL.

hyp seems to be the best champ in the roster as my main attacker.

Will 5s magik even unduped do well against WM / magik / falcon for easy path for my utility champ?
z4lyz37348sw.png
amvlrtvoxin2.png
5dinmjdezdy5.png

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Aa. R4
  • Options
    Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Your roster isn’t ready for a cheap lol run. R4 void
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Reaper213 wrote: »

• Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    You can do it with 5/50 sl, many have
  • Options
    Swap everyone with attack team
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

You can’t do a cheap run with 4 stars star lord
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Its doable, but it's not cheap. With R5s being available there's no reason to rush it with a 4*
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »

You can’t do a cheap run with 4 stars star lord

Didn’t say anything about cheap
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited October 2018
    oh thanks for noticing. i have enough cats to r5 two 5s champs. i should have included that in my post. hyp is 1. i still don't know the other. that is what i am asking. SL is just for PB synergy
  • Options
    IKON wrote: »
    Its doable, but it's not cheap. With R5s being available there's no reason to rush it with a 4*

oh thanks for noticing. i have enough cats to r5 two 5s champs. i should have included that in my post. hyp is 1. i still don't know the other. SL is just for PB synergy
  • Options
    Swap everyone with attack team

i have enough cats to r5 two 5s champs. i should have included that in my post. hyp is 1. i still don't know the other. SL is just for PB synergy
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Might as well bring OML since you have him at r4

lol. i was waiting for someone to bring that up.

he was my first uncollected and one of my act 5 explorers. 1st 6 months of uncollected i pulled him and ronan total of 5 times and add to that the 3 times i pulled them before uncollected.

the units spent on uncollected exploration was costly. i ranked them to 4/55 and i didn't regret it because i was no longer spending money.

not the best but they got me through uncollected. by may or june i started getting nice 5s pulls.

i actually am liking oml he seems nice for a suicide build with that constant regen then add ST. just play consistently good, you will be getting through most content. using his specials give nice burst dmg when he is berserk, great bleed on his L2 when stacked with pacifism charges. and if node buffs or enemy abilities need you to not use specials or not inflict bleed, he still does 3-4k crits on his basic attacks when berserk.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Just use your Sentinel. He takes a little while to get going but his dot is huge and has a little regen if you need it. I'd love to have him as a 6*..
  • Options
    I've seen videos of him at r5. Definitely not knocking him. I was actually curious to see his potential in LoL.

now you're making me consider him for 5/65 and give him the utility champ slot. hahaha. I kinda want to rank him just to go a different path. It would be a funny profile having a 5/65 hyp and 5/65 oml along with cable and sentinel.
  • Options
    Just use your Sentinel. He takes a little while to get going but his dot is huge and has a little regen if you need it. I'd love to have him as a 6*..

I saw his LOL vids. definitely one of the options I have for LOL but he still needs atk synergy at 1/25 bringing him up to 2/35 though will prevent me from ranking hyp to 5/65. will bring him up later. when i need immunities.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I've seen videos of him at r5. Definitely not knocking him. I was actually curious to see his potential in LoL.

now you're making me consider him for 5/65 and give him the utility champ slot. hahaha. I kinda want to rank him just to go a different path. It would be a funny profile having a 5/65 hyp and 5/65 oml along with cable and sentinel.

Do it. It would be refreshing to see champs other than Blades and SSs
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Do it. It would be refreshing to see champs other than Blades and SSs

lol. I don't know if I am gutsy enough to rank him up more. I had no other champ options back then for ranking him to 4/55. now i do. hmmm...

he served me well though...he doesn't seem to leave my exploration / aq / aw lineup.
  • Options
    o66wx09mlm7a.png
    someone beat me to gwen. lol.
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Rocket's an option as is