Options

Magik or GR to r4

I have A 5* r5 starky, r5 void, r4 blade and r4 corvus.
I have opened features on the past 3 months and got me A magik, A GR and now in the Last feature I have awakened GR (woohoo)
I run path 6 to 7 in AW so im bringing starky and void. Have room to one More but cant do both blade and GR on AW attack team.
Done act 5, 2 runs on LOL
So Who to r4, unawakened magik or awakened GR.
Or I could wait? Have 7 t2a and almost A Full t5b but it will probably be few months before I can r5 another champ

Magik or GR to r4 18 votes

Unawakened magik
44%
Ashok1504Crazyjack719ShtickRickAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaBdavis_2017Infineight 8 votes
Awakened GR
44%
SuperChronaHort4TheManMythLegendnameplasBlackSaChiPeterQuillQuatre_1988JoBoB1982 8 votes
Wait
11%
Hulk_77Fangmangler 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Unawakened magik
    Depends, do you use ghost rider for aq? If so then r4 him. I only use him for synergies and to clear diversity nodes, so he’s staying at r3, I also just took my magik to r4 a couple of weeks ago and I don’t regret it
  • Options
    SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    I have A 4* r5 GR. I still rarely take him to Aq (my team is rouge / medusa / luke cage)
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Wait
    If you run 6 to 7, waiting and taking Corvis to r5 is probably smart.
  • Options
    SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    I dont Think corvus is really needed there. Void and starky can do most of the job. Only Place corvus will Come handy is when (and if) my allience reach tier 3 + and if I encounter imiw on the aggression armour node (although void can still probably do it.
    Still im only 3/4 of A t5b so it will probably take months to get 2 Full t5b. By that time I hope ill have the needed t2a