**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2 advice with rank up

I've attached some screenshots of my 4 and 5* champs. At the moment I'm on 5.2.2 but been focusing on epic for a while so should get further through soon. Any champs that I should rank up and any I should take into the collector level? Any tips on taking the collector down with the champs? How many units will I need? Thanks.6zz5bupukujz.jpg
0rnxzxx8faev.jpg
4h5ambfon70m.jpg
x21mx8zhzdra.jpg

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Killmonger and nightcrawler are rank 3, vision aou and hypes rank 5, Iron Fist daredevil netflix guillotine and star lord dupe are rank 2, Morningstar to elektra are rank 4.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Wow how u dupe that sl u do know his god tier now right
  • Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Star Lord, Gwenpool, and Stark Spidey are some really good options. Proxima can deal some serious damage, when her missions are completed. Your Killmonger, Vision, and Hyperion are some already ranked up options too!
  • Options
    ek3u2n34osze.jpg
    89yt19ozewju.jpg
    zm30kimp3ck1.jpg
    o4zt6s4drv71.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, after making some adjustments to my champs, does anyone have any advice for the best champs to complete act 5.2? Any that I should rank up or suggestions from ones that are already high ranked. Planning to rank 4 killmonger very soon. Any feedback or advice would be great!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Quake and Sabertooth need to get up there (especially ST with his KM synergy)
    And LC was phenomenal for the last half of 5.2 for me. Worth r5