**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Trash from featured crystal

2»

Comments

• Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    edited October 2018
    Dude. That's nothing. Last round these were my pulls:
    -Falcon
    -Groot
    -Psylocke
    -BpCW twice
    -IMIW (only ok pull)
    -Loki
    -Iron patriot.
    And this round, so far:
    -Dormamu

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Bhakti wrote: »
    I have just opened my 5* featured crystal and got Groot....
    Guys please please don't do this ... It hearts badly....
    I am really frustrated coz I put lot efforts to earn that 5* featured crystal but end up with Groot... Really...
    Can Kabam give my Crystal back so that I can reopen it... I want Corvas Glaive....
    Please Kabam ....

Your not getting the shards back just because you chose to gamble your shards. If you quested for it, be glad you didn’t spend 15k shards on the crystal
  • I got a corvus..
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    That's the slot machine for you. This game has fun game engine that has potential, that's great, but that's it. But then, there is that cancerous whale milking buisness model, and every single crystal you open is based on chance, which sucks. You end up wasting hours on endgame quest and you get nothing out of it, while someone else, somewhere, opens their first 5star crystal after month of playing, and gets champion that's worth more than your entire roster after playing x years.