**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You Can Have Only 3

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Let’s pretend that story/event quests have only 3 champ slots and you can use your champs in every mode without restrictions. Kabam will allow you to have any 3 champs you want that has been released in game thus far as a 5* 5/65. These champs have max sig abilities but the catch is you cannot have any other champs other than the 3 you pick. It can be for pure effectiveness or just to have a fun to run with al the time. Which three would you pick and why?

My choices would be Sabretooth, KM, and Omega Red. I find them all really fun to play with. They can counter masochism, annoying skill debuff shrug champs, evaders, autoblockers, and have 3 immunities.

I’m interested to see what combinations you guys come up with and maybe we can find something new/fun to try.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sabretooth, KM and Void. My current dream team. Unfortunately only have Sabretooth lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Sabretooth, KM and Void. My current dream team. Unfortunately only have Sabretooth lol

I feel your pain. ST is my only 5* from my team too lol.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Lol
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    My only 5* is Dormammu but I reckon I’d go Dorm, Blade, GR to have danger sense on all non robot villains and all mystics
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Omega
    Starky
    Corvus
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Ghost rider
    Domino
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    IMIW, Killmonger, and Iceman I think I could cover most nodes and game-play. But if I could pick any champs, it would be Switch, Wolverine, and Iceman, he is one of the top champs I've ever played with, and I don't have him over a three star :'(
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Killmonger
    Hyperion
    Sabertooth
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Void, Kilmonger, OG Vision
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    There seems to be a lot of common ground with the choices. Yes, this is any champ that has been added to the game in any fashion. Feel free to add Redpool, Joe, Wolvie l””, SW, or even OG DD. You would get them as a 5/65 max sig.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Dream team: SW, Ghost, and Killmonger. Seems to be the widest cover for all niches of the game.

For fun, KM, CAIW, and Civil Warrior
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    My personal 3 may be a little different, but they’re my favourite champs for good reasons. They would be old man logan, psylocke and wasp. I enjoy using these 3 champs the most and all 3 are brilliant in their own ways.

Logan gives you good all round utility with high burst and bleed damage. Constant regen, usable on bleed nodes, can pierce armour, deal with bleed immunes and in general just be really handy to have. Highly underrated.

Psylocke is smooth to play and very flexible in terms of playstyle. There are lots of ways to use her and that power control is second to none. Can trap her opponent at 0 power for the entire fight giving her increased crit damage as well as ability accuracy reduction. Finishing fights with a heavy is devastating, massive damage with enough psi charges. Truly amazing champ in the right hands, she can do much more than the above but I’ll keep it brief for now.

Wasp is really fun. She’s my current top champ and I’m considering making her my first 5/65 very soon. Her damage is excellent, she destroys mystic opponents (the potency of her abilities all increase by 40% against mystics +1% per hit on the combo meter) and chaining a combo into a heavy attack is really cool. It looks good, deals a ton of extra damage and even works on debuff immune nodes. All of her specials hit hard, she can inflict stun, concussion (which can be a 100% ability accuracy reduction), power sting and her petrify will reduce power gain and regen effectiveness. Absolutely love playing as her, with her damage fights are always a lot shorter.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Cap IW GwenPool Medusa
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Gwenpool, Iceman, and Taskmaster
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Mephisto, Hulk, and Hela.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Angela, Sabretooth, Doc Voodoo
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Summoned Symbioid, ST and Void.
    Only for the fun of playing.

If the Sym is not possible I would take og Hulk/Void/Thor ragn

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Gwenpool, Iceman, and Mephisto.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Hyperion, Heimdall, Loki
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    edited October 2018
    Venom, Domino and Symbiote Supreme
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The Collector, The Maestro, and Pre-12.0 SW.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Its a really tough choice... For me, I think I would want power control, immunity, and raw damage. With that in mind I think I would choose Magik, Iceman, and Hyperion. I think I could run almost all paths just using those 3.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Dr voodoo iceman ogv
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The holy trinity, isn’t much they can’t do
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost, Sparky and Magik.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Mine would be Iceman, IMIW and Domino (all max Sig)