**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have to choose one of these gems to awaken

Which of these options needs to be awakened more? All 4* r4 40

I have to choose one of these gems to awaken 81 votes

Voodoo
25%
Golden_GuardianSpeedbumpSungjAhitlawSpiderCoolsRoOOtsDTMelodicMetalYouconfusedKrumbledkookieThebaddguyyPeterQuillDRTOcx23433ChampioncriticItsTheBroskiace930999JayCeeskullduggery72TheSquish671Tomstar124 21 votes
Spidey (classic)
0%
Starky
2%
AxeCopFiredfmoore26 2 votes
Gwen Pool
0%
Ultron
0%
Hype
2%
King_L0kiB34rLostReplica23 2 votes
Medusa
12%
danielmathhendroidsvGregdagr8ShaheerFIazchrissbjordannBruinsfan8510Atticus9090Iron_spider1RandomizerRuns_4Cosmicspiderman777 10 votes
Scarlett Witch
45%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorTheManMythLegendTendersquadDrownedGodSuperman69StucatLvernon15SuperSam57Iron_Skywalkervinniegainzaxelelf_1Duke_SilverWorknprogressThecrusher_9756_fr3do_BobomanDankestChefNamelezPedritko 37 votes
AA
3%
WerewrymRobbo29192Thanos_Car 3 votes
Blade
7%
SIlverProfessorWeb_Slinger_77Ingi_Freyr1975FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDankosaurusNBSAI 6 votes

Comments

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Voodoo
    Voodoo benefits the most and actually need me it.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Voodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most but long for the long run maybe SW however can’t go wrong with either is personally choice voodoo
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    Scarlett if u got a lot of Sig stones for her
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    SW is still the best 4* and every other champ you listed is available as a 5* or 6*.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most, and you only need 1 sign for his signature to start benefiting you. SW needs like 66+ sig before its of use.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most, but on the other hand SW needs it as well, if you have enough sig stones do her, she can't be obtained as a 5*
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    Scarlett Witch
    Scarlett witch is a better investment in the long run, the rest you can get as a 5*.

Totally agree. Sw her power as a 4 is amazing. Voodoo is a close second but since he is available as a 5 I would invest in scarlett witch
  • LukeYoshikiLukeYoshiki Posts: 9
    edited October 2018
    Scarlett Witch
    SW and Voodoo are both great. I have them both awakened as 4*. I would awaken whichever you are better at using.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Scarlett Witch
    SW is so hype when shes duped!