**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF AQ44455 AW Gold

veteran boss killer. want to take step back from AQ to save up resources.

Looking for a decently active alliance which can finish 44455 efficiently.

My IGN is MistyNC

Comments

• Options
    DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    I'm part of an alliance that has an excellent blend of semi retired vets and ambitious new players. I think we would be a great fit for you. Hit me up if you're interested.

Line ID & IGN: daredvldan
  • Options
    0ddine0ddine Posts: 18
    Hey Misty !
    Contact me on line id 0ddine for a chat ;)
    ( yes thats with the number 0 not the letter o )

The black sky is what your looking for ..
    an easy going alliance doing 55544 , gold 2 currently tier 8-9
    low donations : 50k gold - 12k BC - 10 Loyalty
    no event requirements , we hit those with ease anyway..
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are a 9.4 mil alliance who was near top of Gold 2 tier 5. We run war with 3BGs and do AQ with all 3 bg clears. We run a combination of 55444 or 54444 depending on AW schedule. Weekly SA 41-70% range. No other event minimums besides SA and AQ/AW participation. We are relaxed but very active. We have a great chat line offering advice and discussions about many topics including things beyond the game.

We are looking for 3-4 active and strong members. 300k+ with 5/50s or better for defense. Uncollected preferred. Able to clear lanes in AW and AQ and revive when you can’t.

If interested let me know.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    We are Gold 1 looking for one strong active player. We have one bg 5x5 and the other 2 run 55522. Low donations.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/104344/consistent-gold-1-alliance-needs-2-strong-active-players#latest
  • Options
    @Misty still looking? 11mill former gold2 alli running 55444
    If intrested add me on line: Dictat0r
  • Options
    Alexswe1Alexswe1 Posts: 6
    Add me on Line, lets chat, think i have what you’re looking for.
    Same name here as My line ID
  • Options
    Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    Misty, we are 19mil gold1 aW focus ally AQ map3x5. No donation1. I have added you in game. My line is : wt4D.
  • Options
    AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi. Still looking for one? I added you in game. My Line is (-Artemis) tried to look for you there. But no luck. Thanks :)