Options

Birthday gifts

Sould kabam give out birthday gifts on your birthday?

Birthday gifts 51 votes

Yes
56%
bryce7mRavenrob_33JonibärchenGarlofaizmun85_widerecieverLittle_Crocodili29Sairam44BlackJ4zzRehan010_Sagacious0wlMike12867Rocking_StarMoldyFingersAngusMac279Naeem_25Nachooostaco91SleamzyFlyGalaxyBombAshacekar 29 votes
No
25%
NguyenDauShadowstrikeBruce12342cx23433Zeronaut81SmashInfineightWhoDaPooBlecskikGardoshZ2f6hQGalactikDonutWong_98 13 votes
Something else?
0%
Maybe
17%
Whododo872MrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverJayCeeZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgab28pDarkudorago72493Samson0511 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yes
    I think one of Kabam mods replied to a similar post and said it is an interesting idea. I think that player was saying a Bday gift crystal that would had similar drops to the uncollected daily crystal but with higher reward values and better drop rates for the champs
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Maybe
    I’m just not sure it would be a great idea. I’m not just saying that because I won’t be able to get on since I’ll be studying for exams around that time
  • Options
    Yes
    I mean it's your birthday wouldn't you log in to get a gift... who wouldn't want that from a game you play
  • Options
    MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    Yes
    i got a 5* colossus for my bday
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    Maybe
    I was thinking they should give you some reward on the anniversary of when you downloaded the game. A thank you for playing for 1/2/3 years.
  • Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    Let me dig up and old post to save myself the embarassment.

As the topic says, Kabam should. I wholeheartedly agree! :smiley:

It's my birthday today. And Kabam should loan us a fully upgraded 7* to clear some contents way easier!
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    No
    Kanooo said:

Let me dig up and old post to save myself the embarassment.

As the topic says, Kabam should. I wholeheartedly agree! :smiley:

It's my birthday today. And Kabam should loan us a fully upgraded 7* to clear some contents way easier!

Why? Why? WHHHYYYY??????? Why must people dig up six year old posts?