**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Contender, Proven, and Conqueror Discussion Thread

Hey Summoners!

We've just announced 3 new levels of Progression for Summoners that can be achieved between Acts 2 and 4! Read all about them here!

You've probably got some questions, so ask away!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sounds awesome :-)
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    So if you’ve cleared all story 100% you get a couple titles and crystals to open? Or did I miss something else that would come my way?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Will you also improve the rewards for act 1, 2, and 3 by adding catalysts, shards, iso, and more crystals? The rewards for everything except for act 4 and 5 are from years ago when everything was new so it’s not fair to new players.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    How come the new crystals don't have exclusive 2*s? I know they're useless for progression, but it would satisfy our inner collectors. Also, what will rarity of the new titles be? (common uncommon etc.)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    “Howard the Mech”

Is that his new name?
  • AMJDarkholmeAMJDarkholme Posts: 30
    Pretty awesome, looking forward to this, and is much appreciated!
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Not bad, but why keep the other crystals at the same cost?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    MSpawn wrote: »
    Wow! This is the best announcement since slice bread was introduced! Amazing! This is sooo helpful! On behalf of the community and especially of veteran players, we cannot thank you enough! Wonderful consideration by you guys!!! Can’t thank you enough!

I agree. So helpful! :D
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yeah it would be nice to be given stuff as well. I have little content to do for rewards (only eq and LoL)