**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you could choose a special mastery to add to the game, which would you choose?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
These special masteries would be on top of champions’ abilities (hence, Blade would be able to bleed an opponent even more)

If you could choose a special mastery to add to the game, which would you choose? 33 votes

Regneration - all champions would have a regneration buff similar to Arc Overload at 50% health. The mastery would be 10% regeneration per level for a maximum of 5 levels
21%
TendersquadShajamJC_BlackFreQuencyTheSpicyKnightWelderofortuneArbiter2426 7 votes
Fury Stack - all champions could stack up to 5 fury buffs per successful parry that would last for 5 seconds, each level would equal 1 fury stack up to 5 levels
24%
SpeedbumpCondemnedToeCmbk96Darkrider05Furious_Fighter1FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCosmicspiderman777Nachooostaco91 8 votes
Bleed Stack - all champions would gain a bleed stack up to 5 levels
0%
Other
54%
The_OneErza_ScarletFlareDogeManChildSpiderCoolsRajutedaNamelezPaytoPlayAleorInfantryBlackJ4zzTheSquish671TheBogey08ab28pSuelMbizzEkbizzell2Hamin 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Other
    A poison mastery similar to deep wounds.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Other
    I say a mastery to protect from degen, passive AND active. Not full immune obviously but reduction
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    The regen one would be very OP. like poster above said some degen protection could be good.

Also does an ability accuracy reduction per debuff (Like Elektra's mechanic) mastery exist? it could be a good mastery but obviously to an way lesser degree of reduction than Elektra and with a limit of 20-35%. idc much though since there isn't much that can be added or that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Other
    True strike type mastery to deal with glancing blows and auto block somewhat.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Other
    Masteries that increase your attack based on number of buffs on your champion, so basically like the opportunist node(i think that's what it's called). This could replace the current cosmic mastery(forgot what it's called) The one above MD in utility.
  • Options
    InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Other
    I would choose a mastery that drains kabams bank account as fast as they try to drain ours!!!...lolol
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Regneration - all champions would have a regneration buff similar to Arc Overload at 50% health. The mastery would be 10% regeneration per level for a maximum of 5 levels
    If you change the regen to every time you cross 15% and then maxed out you run up to 35% health or so at max rank i would vote for that if not defenders would be a huge pain in the rear.
  • Options
    Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    Other
    I would want something that is kind of like the node where SP moves cost half power
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Other
    Summon Knights of the Round
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    None you say special but the one you listed are the same as what they already are
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    A lag mastery that lags the ai only.

A speed mastery so I can slow up or speed up my sp1 or sp2 just like the ai.

A distance mastery so I can launch from the other side of the screen and still connect.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Other
    I want to see individual masteries per champ

That would be so awesome
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I would like to see a mastery that enables true strike or allow you to avoid unblockable specials. Just something to counter all the crazy things the new champs throw at us.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Other
    The immunity of ur champion will be dealt unto the opponent