**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are Colossus and Iron Patriot underrated?

Colossus has immunities and armor.
IP has stun potential on all three specials plus regeneration if awakened.

These abilities (while not top tier) are certainly better than anything Spidergwen (pointless special 1) or Kamala Khan bring to the table. I’d go so far as to say Colossus and IP are average champions, not bottom of the barrel. Agree or disagree?

Comments

• Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I love IP...his sp2 rocks
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    IP is slightly better than colossus. Colossus is just disappointing
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Spidergwen has evade, better to not take any damage than reduce it with armor up. She still sucks though, but in my opinion better than colossus
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Spider-gwen and kamala khan have much better damage compared to colossus and they are very average. I don't mind Iron patriot , in my opinion he is the best of the OG ironmen
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Any Colossus gameplay is just pure boredom. Nothing interesting to work with. Just hitting and somwtimes SP. That's all. Kamala at least has fury, which forces the player to choose her SP and play aggressively. Spider-gwen at least can have precision, armor break and decent SP2.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Colossus has immunities and armor.
    IP has stun potential on all three specials plus regeneration if awakened.

These abilities (while not top tier) are certainly better than anything Spidergwen (pointless special 1) or Kamala Khan bring to the table. I’d go so far as to say Colossus and IP are average champions, not bottom of the barrel. Agree or disagree?

You give credit to Colossus for having immunity while ignoring Kamalas poison immunity. Colossus has bleed immunity and armor, well KK has poison immunity and fury. Don’t get me wrong, all the champs you mentioned are trash but at least compare apples to apples.