Options

KorG NeeD Changes broken the game

DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
korg was a good addition to the tournament. But he has been breaking the game. It needs a rebalance because it turned champion out of point in the defense of the Aw. Some adjustments in the form of thorn activation and insuperable would solve the problem.

1- Intercept running the korg with a medium attack does not activate thorns

2 - only the first hit of the special 1 becomes unblockable ... or slows the shooting time. allowing a possible use of the dexterity since it is not possible a self evade

please review

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    1- Use An Energy Based Champ ; Bishop / Mordo / Dorm / ant energy Based Champ Or Omega Red If You Have Him

2-Use Awakened Mordo Can block the unblockable sp
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You can shallow evade his medium dash and do a light combo
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    1- Use An Energy Based Champ ; Bishop / Mordo / Dorm / ant energy Based Champ Or Omega Red If You Have Him

2-Use Awakened Mordo Can block the unblockable sp

IIRC Mordo doesn’t have to be awakened to block unblockable attacks.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    DiegoV wrote: »
    korg was a good addition to the tournament. But he has been breaking the game. It needs a rebalance because it turned champion out of point in the defense of the Aw. Some adjustments in the form of thorn activation and insuperable would solve the problem.

1- Intercept running the korg with a medium attack does not activate thorns

2 - only the first hit of the special 1 becomes unblockable ... or slows the shooting time. allowing a possible use of the dexterity since it is not possible a self evade

please review

Point 2. It is 100% possible to use Dexterity
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's possible to fully dexterity korg sp1. There are videos on YouTube. Yes I would love it if only his first hit is unblockable, but at least there's a way around it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,266 ★★★★★
    He not that’s bad anymore just need to find away around him and he thors don’t add op with war node. So not bad just need to find away.
  • Options
    DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    gtd4t0ee8uim.png
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/538996#Comment_538996

We got one boys! Took a while, but I knew eventually some whiner was gonna pop up eventually saying Korg is too hard, even if it honestly took way longer than expected. Call me a prophet if you like.

You play tier 10 right? try playing tier 1 and will understand how the nickel fighter works
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You play tier 10 right? try playing tier 1 and will understand how the nickel fighter works

Korg is nothing special. He easily gets soled in 2 ways, remove dexterity or use the right counter. Right counter options include Dormammu, Bishop, Doctor Voodoo, Magik, and Doctor Strange.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Is there a secret message in your title? Trying to figure out the random caps.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    gtd4t0ee8uim.png
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/538996#Comment_538996

We got one boys! Took a while, but I knew eventually some whiner was gonna pop up eventually saying Korg is too hard, even if it honestly took way longer than expected. Call me a prophet if you like.

I play Tier 6 and wreck this man.