**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Champion incoming: "The Champion of the Universe!?"

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    @Fooshblalala To be honest there are so many characters in here that are deemed to be "actually" OP such as Ghost Rider, Phoenix, Sentry. But then you have to remember that Thanos is just a game which means there needs to be fairness and balance to characters like this.

It’s not that he’s op, it’s that he’s an elder of the universe, along with the grandmaster, runner, collector, and a few other guys. Currently in the game all the elders that have been introduced are non playable, and I think he should fit with this theme.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    How could kabam run out of marvel characters??? Mandarin, Man-thing, Morbus, Doom, prince Namor, the list is practically endless.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Universal-Title-WWE.JPG
    This guy vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 35 for the Universal Championship
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    This new champ is a total joke. I can't believe they haven't added the FF, doom, enchantress, mr sinister, sauron, absorbing man, sandman, shang chi, and countless other champs besides this. This is stupid.

Isn't enchantress from the DC universe?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    This new champ is a total joke. I can't believe they haven't added the FF, doom, enchantress, mr sinister, sauron, absorbing man, sandman, shang chi, and countless other champs besides this. This is stupid.

Isn't enchantress from the DC universe?

There is an enchantress in both marvel and dc.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Call me old fashion but im pretty bummed by this month s new champs. I dont like made up champs when there are a lot of classics missing
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    This coment is probably gonna be deleted, but thats why Marvel Strikeforce keeps growing, they listen to the fans, nobody asked for these made up **** champs.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Kabam is running out of marvel champs and trying to figure out how to keep the game alive and relevant.

Gameloft has been pumping out new Spiders in Spider-Man Unlimited for at least three years now. If they can milk 100+ characters out of a single property, I don't see Kabam running out anytime in the next five years.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★

Sauron is marvel? I though he was from lord of the rings

He's an x men villian from magnetos brotherhood of evil. Kinda obscure I guess. They could always add Gladiator and annihilus. Lots of good cosmic champs out there, quasar, Adam warlock, and yeah, silver surfer. Anyways, been reading marvel for over 30 years and I've never heard of this champion guy so I assumed he was made up.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Sauron is marvel? I though he was from lord of the rings

He's an x men villian from magnetos brotherhood of evil. Kinda obscure I guess. They could always add Gladiator and annihilus. Lots of good cosmic champs out there, quasar, Adam warlock, and yeah, silver surfer. Anyways, been reading marvel for over 30 years and I've never heard of this champion guy so I assumed he was made up.

n0warnxv8cnp.jpg

He's I Marvel Character Thanos Killed the Champion and time the stone he has ( And the only one that defeated the Champion Was She Hulk )
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited November 2018
    That post also reminds me we still don't have the thing, Namor, Rick Jones, or wonder man in this game yet. I'll admit I was wrong, there actually is a champion and he looks like roided up vega from street fighter painted blue or at least kabams version of him does with the ponytail.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    @Fooshblalala To be honest there are so many characters in here that are deemed to be "actually" OP such as Ghost Rider, Phoenix, Sentry. But then you have to remember that Thanos is just a game which means there needs to be fairness and balance to characters like this.

It’s not that he’s op, it’s that he’s an elder of the universe, along with the grandmaster, runner, collector, and a few other guys. Currently in the game all the elders that have been introduced are non playable, and I think he should fit with this theme.

why cant an elder be playable tho? just because the past ones havent? seem like a thin arguement, why not be happy that we finally can get the powah of an elder

I mean Collector and his brother have more powerful powers than the champion have.

Falstaff would be a good champ! He could use an ale mug to smack champs around. Lots if characters left!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I honestly don't care who they add in the contest, as long as they are cool. Made up characters are good every so often, but we have 3 original in 2 months. Kabam can only add 2-3 champs a month, so it will take forever to add lots of characters like FF, etc
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    @Fooshblalala *that this is just a game (didn't mean to write "Thanos" lool 😆) but I understand what you mean when you say "fit with this theme" with the whole elders thing going on within MCOC.
    @Rap totally agree with you there man, but I think the other aspect they have to think about when adding characters is thinking about how they would animate and fight, also how they can fit the character's abilities within the games ability system.
    @Badrose loooool 😆😂
    @Evil_Monkey88 There's another enchantress within Marvel who is actually quite different from the one in DCcomics
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg there is also a character named Sauron in Marvel too bro
    @Samspade23 Silver Surfer would be a great one, at least we know now what characters animte like on hovering boards (Green Goblin)
    @roberto94 Well, like I said before characters status and power levels are only limited to what they can do in MCOC, for example Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) is like my second favourite Marvel character but if he was as powerful as he is, he would be untouchable to about the 1/4 of the champs in MCOC lool 😈🔥
    @XxLoganTDCxX Yeah man I feel the same way bro, the quality of the champs that have been coming have been dope recently, especially all the media created for them.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    bt0gxwi6gblo.png

I am so pumped if that unstoppable is true Luke Cage and him are going to wreak some things.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    bt0gxwi6gblo.png

I am so pumped if that unstoppable is true Luke Cage and him are going to wreak some things.

That doesn't mean that Luke Cage gets the synergy as well. Just means LC needs to be on the team for the Champion to get the synergy.

Well that makes me rethink going for him :'(
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    bismcd5jats1.jpg
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Yup the new champion of the contest is a dmn smurf
    I am just happy he isn't a kabam op concoction of their own.