**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who is decent against electro

VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
im in 5.2.4 and every time i think i get a good run and pass iron patriot i run into an electro ambush that i forgot about. who are some decent champs that can help with that.

Comments

• Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    strong bleed champs, omega red
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Crossbones. The AAR with fury makes us not take damage each time you hit him.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    IMIW takes no damage from repulsor hits, so juggle them around. Also Bishop works wonders against electro give him a shot.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Blade with gr synergy.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    I second blade with gr. Has regen if you need it but danger sense will negate a lot of electros shock. Black widow as well or crossbones if you gain fury.
  • Black Widow, the classic attacker against Electro's that used to be placed on the old AW Thorns nodes. And when paired with Quake synergy should be 99.99% effective against Electro return damage.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Duped Archangel is a good option
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Awakened Archangel is who I used. Even though I’ve been experimenting with Bishop and that fight is fun, every time you hit Electro you build crazy energy
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    No quake?
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Bishop for me. He gains power at a ridiculous rate and if you parry, you can use the poise to gain back health, plus you take very little dmg since he has an insane energy resistance.
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Black widow(use synergy for better results)
    Crossbone
    GP(dupe)
    Archangel(dupe)
    Quake
    Bishop
    Omega red
    Imiw
    Hawkeye (power gain synergy)use l1 only
    Void(Build up your debuff hit him less)
    Ultron(dupe) not very good but much damage will be returned back and with two time regeneration it can play hand with electro
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Korg- Shock immune guys?.....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'd go with Quake.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Hype sp1
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Electra, as long as he’s stunnned (parry/3 hit combo) or bleeding, take basically no thorn damage
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Infineight wrote: »
    Korg- Shock immune guys?.....

no...
    electros damage is not shock.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    ive got really only quake and elektra that i can use, elektra is only r3 however and against the role reversal electro will probably end up healing every time i can inflict bleed.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    ive got really only quake and elektra that i can use, elektra is only r3 however and against the role reversal electro will probably end up healing every time i can inflict bleed.

the electro will heal*