**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamora Buff

Passive: Every 7 seconds Gamora gains a permanent Fury Cruelty or Precision buff (Max 7.)

Fury: Increases base damage by 300.

Precision: Increases crit chance by 20%.

Cruelty: Increases crit damage by 300.

Special 1: 100% chance to bleed the opponent for 30% of her base attack.

Special 2: 100% chance to bleed the opponent for 60% of her base attack.

Special 3: 100 chance to bleed the opponent for 100% of her base attacks.

Bleed: All bleeds last 5 seconds. If the target is bleed immune suffer a permanent 500 armor break. (Stacks to 5).

Armor Shatter: Concert 5 armor breaks into 1 armor shatter. Lasts for the duration of the fight and cannot stack. (Reduces armor rating by 2500)

Passive: Flying around in space for years has given Gamora insight about Cosmic beings. She reduces their ability accuracy by 50% and gains 500 increased attack rating.

Signature Ability: Gamoras Assassin training kicks in telling her to finish the fight granting guaranteed critical hits on her specials when the opponent is below 50%. While the opponent is above 50% Assassin kicks in granting a 50% chance to crit on specials and deal 5% of the opponents base health as direct damage.

Synergies: Guardians of the Galaxy: (All Guardians) Guardians gain an increase of 5 attack rating per hit of their combo meter. Stacks to 500.

Sisters Forever: (Nebula) All champions gain a 50% bleed and shock duration increase.

Romance: (StarLord) All champions gain 10% increase power.

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Like these changes. Though the synergy with guardians just makes star-lord even better, which I really don’t think is necessary
    Great concept on the gamora buff, though
    I do have one question: Is armor shattered the same as medusa’s? As in, does it reduce robot ability accuracy?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Like these changes. Though the synergy with guardians just makes star-lord even better, which I really don’t think is necessary
    Great concept on the gamora buff, though
    I do have one question: Is armor shattered the same as medusa’s? As in, does it reduce robot ability accuracy?

Yep Armor Shatter is the same as Medusa and true it would make SL a bit OP
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The bleed and shock thing is insane.
    The bleed and shock thing is insane.

Yep it'd make her a lot better tho
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    @Namelez
    One thing with the precision: I think the chance to crit should be reduced to 14% (if you keep the precision to stack up to 7). The reason? 7x20= 140. As in, 140% chance to crit every hit. Reduced to 14% per precision buff it gets to 98% when stacked to 7.
    The rest I like though.
    Nairvehl wrote: »
    @Namelez
    One thing with the precision: I think the chance to crit should be reduced to 14% (if you keep the precision to stack up to 7). The reason? 7x20= 140. As in, 140% chance to crit every hit. Reduced to 14% per precision buff it gets to 98% when stacked to 7.

I see ur point honestly it's 7 random and it maxes out at 7 u could get 3 fury 3 precision 1 cruelty 7 fury 3 cruelty 1 precision and 3 fury etc. But I see ur point if someone managed to gain 7 precision it'd be insane 😂
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    So 1 Armor break removes 500
    Stacks up to five
    500x5=2500
    After 5 armor breaks it converts into a permanent armor break, reducing armor by 2500.
    It didn't change but I guess she would get permableeds.
    Also I don't think a sword would break someone's armor.
    Stacks up to five
    500x5=2500
    After 5 armor breaks it converts into a permanent armor break, reducing armor by 2500.

The sword is called the GodSlayer; powerful champs have armor, so...
    Stacks up to five
    500x5=2500

It does change into armor shattered as to where it completely shuts down robots AA