**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So, my first six star

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
Just pulled a 6* hood, definitely a unique champion, but I wanted to know what people thought/ if anyone had any good tips as to how to use him. Or let me know if I’m wrong and he’s actually awful

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Grats.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Used to be loved, now he is just underrated.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Congrats. Very good pull considering the pool.
  • In my opinion he's a pretty good pull as a 6* champ as he doesn't need to be awakened and he has uses on both offense and defense. If you aren't using him as an attacker, he could be a nice freebee 4/55-ish defender in most tiers.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ah i'd trade my 6* bb, kg, and ws for your one 6* hood
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    So I’m hearing, above average and decent utility in offense and defense
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Better pull than my Juggs; worse pull than my LC.

Overall - good pull.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Good pull. Can’t get much worse than my first 6*. I pulled Iron Fist as my first awhile back
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Awesome champion, he doesn’t hit that hard but he makes up for it with some really nice utility.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Haven’t tested him out in the longer fights. His sustain is something that really excites me