**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom to rank up

Whom to rank up, including Luke cage to rank 3 or one of the other 4 star. Plz give sugestion in what order shall I rank up my champs.My priority is for uncollected title and other monthly events. Aw,rol and lol are not that important Thanx.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up domino
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Abhi050
    1. Luke Cage
    2. X-23
    3. Domino
    4. AA
    5. Iceman
    6. Quake
    7. SL
    8. GP
    9. Vision
    10. Hulk

If duped or when duped, rank up Hype, Medusa, SW, Magik
  • JustLollol wrote: »
    You should work on LC 5* hes really good

Yes that what I thought as 5* are going to be better than 4* anyway and on the other note I was confused between aa, iceman and domino as I love aa especially in current quest where I can one shot aegon but iceman has so much utility and domino is one of the best currently
  • And can u suggest which are the recommended champs for uncollected run among my current roaster so that I can rank up those and wait for other like blade and Corvus and starky.