**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this even possible?

2»

Comments

• Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    WS is so underrated.

Those are two good pulls.

I agree WS is decent. I also got km. Point was that I got 37 now. Only 2 dupes lol. Anyways. Luck has its own way.

Congrats to you mate. WS is severely underrated as said earlier, and I heard Emma might have some uses even unduped
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    WS is so underrated.

I agree WS is decent. I also got km. Point was that I got 37 now. Only 2 dupes lol. Anyways. Luck has its own way.

Congrats to you mate. WS is severely underrated as said earlier, and I heard Emma might have some uses even unduped

Yeah man I know WS is underrated and I like him as well but I don't think I'll be able to rank him up soon. Got blade at R4 and km at R3. Resources are very hard to come by lol. But Emma goes straight to r3 for me. Yeah I heard she has good utility. Thankfully.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    My only duped 5* is og iron man. you don't always want to dupe
  • Can be frustrating, but always getting new champs isn’t such a bad thing.
    There will come a time where you’ll complain about only getting dupes instead of a new champ.

So enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Could be worse. I have 42 5* and only ones awakened by crystal are IM, HB, Juggs, and IP all multiple dupes. My only useful dupe was an mystic awakening gem from off act 5 for voodoo.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Atticus9090 I went 30 without a dupe. Then I duped Loki and Kamala and the flood gates opened. Good things await.
  • I now have 34 5*s all unawakened except for my KM which I awakened unnaturally by buying an Awakening gem offer.

Arnt the odds supposed to at least say that I should have one other 5* duped by now from the 10k crystal? Or do I just have crazy bad luck ?

Try going 1 year of unduped 5* and pulling nothing but new champs till jan 2018 i duped my SL breaking the streak lol
    I now have 34 5*s all unawakened except for my KM which I awakened unnaturally by buying an Awakening gem offer.

Arnt the odds supposed to at least say that I should have one other 5* duped by now from the 10k crystal? Or do I just have crazy bad luck ?

Try going 1 year of unduped 5* and pulling nothing but new champs till jan 2018 i duped my SL breaking the streak lol

1 whole year? That’s insane. But then again I’ve been playing for 2 years now and I only have my 5* KM awakened via gem...

Yes 1 whole year it was so frustrating that my alliance at the time made a game out of it placing their calls on whether i dupe or new champ lol
  • I now have 34 5*s all unawakened except for my KM which I awakened unnaturally by buying an Awakening gem offer.

If it makes you feel any better, I went one and a half years without duping a 5-Star Champion, then Spider-Man (Classic) broke my streak!

*Takes off my crown and hands it over to you* you are worthy of this not me! Lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    On the other end of the spectrum, there are those who go months adding anywhere from zero to a couple of new 5*’s. I’ve endured a spell like that since Summer—if my count is accurate, 15/18 5* pulls dupes and redupes.

It happens both ways.

Dr. Zola
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Love how more players than just me are coming out of the wetworks to tell all about their duping droughts as well.

Makes me feel better. And gives me some hope of actually duping someone soon. Thanks folks
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I now have 34 5*s all unawakened except for my KM which I awakened unnaturally by buying an Awakening gem offer.

If it makes you feel any better, I went one and a half years without duping a 5-Star Champion, then Spider-Man (Classic) broke my streak!

No way that was my first 5* dupe too !!! 😂😂😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Must be something about the Spiderverse. Mine was Rhino. XD
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    My first dupe was winter soldier. On my 4th 5* crystal no less. I have since duped him 2 more times and dumped sig stones into him and hes r4. Make do with what you have and you'll still be able to clear stuff I promise.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    My luck runs the other way I only have 18 5* and ive duped 3 of them once and my 5* old balls Logan I've duped twice, I felt sick to my stomach on the 2nd dupe, I've had horrible luck with 5*,I hit ghost Rider in my first few and then downhill sense, but I did finally hit a decent 1 recently with capt America IW, about half of the 5* I've gotten would have been pretty good hits 1.5 years ago but not in today's game.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Also is it just me or does it seem like the 5* basic crystals should cost less in today's game, with 6* where they are and 4* basically used in arena I don't get why they don't drop the cost to like 7k shards or 8k, leaved the featured at 15 or just double the 5* shards in all the rewards categories, it seems like it takes me forever to get 10k shards and I refuse to rank up 4* past 4/40 in today's version of the game just can't waste the resources.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    my first four 5* I duped 3 of them only have 10... Dude 34 five * nice
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    Also is it just me or does it seem like the 5* basic crystals should cost less in today's game, with 6* where they are and 4* basically used in arena I don't get why they don't drop the cost to like 7k shards or 8k, leaved the featured at 15 or just double the 5* shards in all the rewards categories, it seems like it takes me forever to get 10k shards and I refuse to rank up 4* past 4/40 in today's version of the game just can't waste the resources.

Well, I disagree. That came up in the past, and Shards are much more available now. It's entirely subjective because it all depends on where someone is at and what they're choosing to focus on. The value of a 5* hasn't really changed within the framework of the game. It's still a 5*. 5 might be the new 4 to some people, but that's a personal focus. 6*s aren't really that available. Moreso, for sure. When a new Rarity is introduced, it's done slowly, and it doesn't literally change the value of everything below it. Certainly not as much as people think. I agree with the avenue they've chosen, in making Shards more available at levels that are appropriate.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have bad luck as well. I have 14 5*s 3 awakened, and 2 were from those cinematic crystals from the gwenpool event
  • Anurag1606 wrote: »
    WS is so underrated.

Luck is also a matter of desire. An arena grinder would want as many different champs as possible, and sometimes they complain about duping champ after champ without getting a new one.