**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TRADE ME!!

Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I know y'all tired of hearing about this, but I really think a trade system should be introduced into the contest.

I pulled a 5* Doctor Octopus, but I already have Stark Spidey, so he won't be used much. An I'm not big on Arena, in fact I hate that @&$!

Anyways, my teammate pulled a 5* (you guessed it) — A WHOLE FREAKING MASACRE!!!! A champion I've been wanting forever since his debut. Now keep in mind, this team member has an awakened 5* Blade, so he doesn't care for Masacre.

The trade system would allow me and her to trade Doctor Octopus for the Masacre, since we both have champions each other want, instead of grinding for 10k shards again an wishing on a star

TRADE SYSTEM ME PLEEEEAAAASE!!

Comments

• Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Will not happen
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    While in cases like this it’d be good it would be too easy to abuse the system
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Someone trade me 5* ghost for my spider gwen, i will also give you x amount of $$$ ($200 example) into your paypal. But we wont tell kabam that.

See bow u can abuse it?

Or if someone is quitting they could trade me champs and i can give them some money for doing trades

And pretty much this is how black market for trading goods happens.

This happens alot in mmos and online games.

I have 8 6* that i wouldnt r2 but ill easily trade 2 or more for a 6* corvus.

Because u can spend $200,300,400 and ofcourse your not even be close to a 6* let alone garantee u a corvus.

6* now are to heavily geared in RNG.
    And alot of end game players would pay top $$$ for a 6* corvus.

Trading is a bad way to ruin this game.

But this is like hundreth topic about this subject.

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Chubs2X wrote: »
    People can trade Rayquaza and Mewtwo in Pokémon, and not scream abuse abuse abuse... but for some reason in this game, y'all think the system will be abused????

Obviously itll be abused. Just go read the other dozen threads on this
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    People can trade Rayquaza and Mewtwo in Pokémon, and not scream abuse abuse abuse... but for some reason in this game, y'all think the system will be abused????

Y'all make up all these asinine stories in your head, as if Kabam won't make strict rules regarding trading champs
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

Y'all make up all these asinine stories in your head, as if Kabam won't make strict rules regarding trading champs

So what kind of rules do you think they'll make? Do you have any suggestions?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Dude people abuse multiple cartridges and systems to abuse Pokémon trading.

The difference is that MCOC has a meta game that shifts by the week. The champion black market would be diabolical
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    If trading champs allowed in this game everyone going to open multiple account and wait for events like( Gwenpool goes to movies) they ll get their free 5* champs and send them to their main account easy peasy.

See? how you can corrupt the system.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    A major aspect of this game is the hunt for specific champions. A trading system destroys that. Kabam will never implement this. It just doesn’t work for this game.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »

1. You can only trade for a champion of the same tier (no 2* for 3*)

2. You can only trade with members of your alliance or that's on your friends list.

3. No 3rd party apps, etc.. permanent ban!!

So what about people making multiple accounts to trade with themselves?

ShadPrince wrote: »

1. You can only trade for a champion of the same tier (no 2* for 3*)

2. You can only trade with members of your alliance or that's on your friends list.

3. No 3rd party apps, etc.. permanent ban!!

1. Okay yeah sure, doesn't lessen the potential to cheat.
    2. Yes, because if they're in your alliance or on your friends list, there's no way they would be cheaters. I mean, that's already the system for gifting and you can work around it.
    3. That's already a rule too.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It just wouldn't work, period. Only one person would have to have a required champ and could loan him all over the alliance so every one beats the content easily with no effort. Plus, the complaints of people submitting ticketsabout other players cheating them out of there characters would be to much. Just keep on grinding. You'll get that Masacre soon enough.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Just no. End of conversation.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    This thread

8p9kfziivfws.gif

OMG. I'm dead.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Im all for the trading idea but not with another player. Lets say you pull Iron patriot. Everyone knows he’s never going to be ranked up. What i suggest is a trade for items. A 5* at rank 1 could give you 1 t4b and 1 t4c with some gold. Higher the rank higher the ressources given back.
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    I swear it's like talking to a brick wall with y'all. I can't make multiple accounts, and trade my Iceman for Kamala, so freaking what!!

An if anybody wanna trade their IP for a Blade, that's on them, maybe they don't care for Blade or love IP.

Y'all make stuff so complicated, when it's simple.. you have the ish in literally every game, but in this it's a big problem, and y'all care so much
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★

Fun fact nintendo had to shut down gts at one point due to the underground black market for pokemon that infested it most in the competitive community knew not to use gts because u were most likely getting a hacked pokemon and in any official tourney u cant use them and risk getting disqualified eventually they re opened it but still modes got hacked pokemon on it like crazy now and days there anti cheat system is so bad they dont even bother trying to update it and modded even found a way to use modded pokemon in tourneys in the end the only people that are screwed are ones that dont cheat as it takes them much longer to breed and get pokemon

Now back to this game think of it like this people were willing to spend 500 on a rng chance to get a good champion knowing full well they can get trash people would absolutely go the third party way and spend a specific amount to get a set champ from a player prospective u wont care but from kabams prospective that's a lot of money to be loosing
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

Fun fact nintendo had to shut down gts at one point due to the underground black market for pokemon that infested it most in the competitive community knew not to use gts because u were most likely getting a hacked pokemon and in any official tourney u cant use them and risk getting disqualified eventually they re opened it but still modes got hacked pokemon on it like crazy now and days there anti cheat system is so bad they dont even bother trying to update it and modded even found a way to use modded pokemon in tourneys in the end the only people that are screwed are ones that dont cheat as it takes them much longer to breed and get pokemon

Now back to this game think of it like this people were willing to spend 500 on a rng chance to get a good champion knowing full well they can get trash people would absolutely go the third party way and spend a specific amount to get a set champ from a player prospective u wont care but from kabams prospective that's a lot of money to be loosing

....only $500? My friend, there's a world out there you haven't seen.
    .......thousands of dollars......
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    If I could cash out my maxed champs for 500$ a pop I would and then just start again from scratch.
  • LaserbreakLaserbreak Posts: 18
    This will be abuse for reasons.
  • Trading for other aspects would be nice too not just champions. I'd like to be able to trade Catalysts for example.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    It can be done correctly like pokemon go .
    If you set up something like only 2 5* trades a year or 6 months and the person you trade with must either be your friends or part of the same alliance for 4 months or what ever time limit seems good so that you just can't buy an account online and trade , plus your trade will revert the chap to like new , which means back to R1.
    It can be done but ive never seen such a community thats obsessed with keeping other players slow to progress, or anything that even looks like an advantage (rank down tickets) . The only competitive part of this game is AW, but everyone here has champ envy, or believe that someone who has a bigger roster is stealing something from them. Strange