**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have u finish uncollected montly quest

Comments

• Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    That uncollected champion... chipped down as much as i can using 6* juggernaut, then 4* hood finished him off. That regen tho...

I actually managed to get 50bleed stacks on him using 5*killmonger. Works like magic
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    already done, was easiest from past UC events.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I should b finish by next weekx7i8fttfrzdr.png

Can I see your roster Master Strikers ??
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Yup...
    37y3q2tsa6e6.jpg
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I have chapter 1 done 100%, blade quest done 100%. Now just moving between master and Heroic until I can rank up my Archangel to rank 3. Gonna then go through it once and decide which boss I found toughest and leave them until last. I found Spidey so hard to fight.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yeah. UC done. Working on master.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    First runthrough yes, still exploring
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm almost finished completion (only the champion to go) then I'll work backwards through exploration.
    Besides that Spidey giving me the run around until I learnt how to fight him it's been pretty straight forward so far
  • Options
    Yup...wc0auuap9kla.png
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    This is my strongest heroes keep up the good work lets get all the rewardscvaxfq5anefw.png
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Did initial clear within the 1st hr of it opening and think I finished exploration Friday night
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Finished on Sunday. I would say for my roster ever so slightly easier than last month. I didn't use symboid on UC only symbiote diff. Felt easier than many in the past but that could be a function of a stronger roster.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I'll probably have it done in one or two weeks but still not done on it yet.

The bosses I found problematic was the Medusa mini, Blade and The Champion. In fact had to quit one time when exploring the Champions' quest because I refused to use revives on him.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    100% it last Saturday. Easiest UC.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Working through Master now. Hardest fight was Blade simply because none of my top champs are immune to counter Biohazard. The Uncollected version will be a nightmare with 5/50 champs...

I honestly used Nebula and Iceman, but you don't need fully immune on biohazard, you could bring a bleed immune and just practice not hitting into block (I've done it before, just not on that fight). Pretend you're fighting Red Skull.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Working through UC on my main and Master on my alt. Will try UC on alt but I’m not too confident I’ll be able to 100% with it this month. Only have a 4/40 AA for Ægon. Whiffed my first try and did it on my second try with a boost. I’ll probaly give him another try or two and if I can’t do it I’ll call completion a win.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Working through Master now. Hardest fight was Blade simply because none of my top champs are immune to counter Biohazard. The Uncollected version will be a nightmare with 5/50 champs...

I honestly used Nebula and Iceman, but you don't need fully immune on biohazard, you could bring a bleed immune and just practice not hitting into block (I've done it before, just not on that fight). Pretend you're fighting Red Skull.

Yeah, unfortunately my only bleed immune 5* is Morningstar and there's no way I'm giving Blade a free Danger Sense...
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Yeah, unfortunately my only bleed immune 5* is Morningstar and there's no way I'm giving Blade a free Danger Sense...

4* Vision might be your best bet if your 5* champs don't have immunities. Power drain might make that a reasonable fight, because Blade without power is far less dangerous of a fight.
  • Options
    Ty for chearing for me i did it n have enough to open my 1st 6 star lx2th4cjnh4m.png
    4yvs4dpxsf1l.png
  • Options
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Ty for chearing for me i did it n have enough to open my 1st 6 star lx2th4cjnh4m.png
    4yvs4dpxsf1l.png

So who did you get??
  • Options
    Havent opened it waithing for my wife to get out off the gym letting her do it
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm just taking my time. Dropped 2k Units this week, so I'm not going all out again for a while.

You dropped 2000 units in Quest ?

Wow
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I’m an idiot(I’ll put that there first so you know to explain easy lol)

How do you take screenshots on phone or ipad

Mods I’m calling me an idiot(I haven’t read a rule you can’t do that)
  • Options
    I got gg skip over karnakihlnab0yecnv.png
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    edited November 2018
    I haven't attempted uncollected yet but I've been using cap IW to fight the champion in master mode. His kinetic charges shut down the unstoppable. Maybe you all should give him a try in uncollected. If not I'll eventually do it lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm just taking my time. Dropped 2k Units this week, so I'm not going all out again for a while.

You dropped 2000 units in Quest ?

Wow

Not in EQ.
  • Options
    Spidey983 wrote: »
    I haven't attempted uncollected yet but I've been using cap IW to fight the champion in master mode. His kinetic charges shut down the unstoppable. Maybe you all should give him a try in uncollected. If not I'll eventually do it lol

CAIW is probably one of the best counters to The Champion since he can nullify his unstoppable and not considered a champion of the universe.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mine is sitting at R1. Should probably Rank him. Then again, I have Voodoo for now.