**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to Rank 5 (Looking mostly for a useful champ for act 5 exploration and LOL)

Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Leaning towards Hyperion or Magik as they are both good options and can be upgraded soon. However don't want to waste precious T5B and 2TA. Iceman and Corvus would be other good options but that would take months to gather the needed resources.

I Currently Have
2 T5 Basic
8 T2 Alpha
13 T4 Mystic
5 T4 Cosmic
5 T4 Tech
2 T4 Mutant
1 T4 Skill
1 T4 Science

Which 5* to Rank 5 (Looking mostly for a useful champ for act 5 exploration and LOL) 41 votes

Hyperion (currently rank 4, unduped)
17%
WhiteManSungjDmack976637Thecrusher_9756FooshblalalaMrBanksTiger360 7 votes
Magik (currently rank 4, unduped)
7%
ShaheerFIazNamelezAvengers320 3 votes
Iceman (currently rank 4, unduped)
4%
TJ107Disgruntled_User_123 2 votes
Corvus (currently rank 2, unduped)
7%
Talha305RajajkcjmijiSaket_123 3 votes
Killmonger (currently rank 4, unduped)
2%
jlamadison 1 vote
The Champion (currently rank 2 unduped)
2%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Infinity War Iron Man (currently rank 3, sig 40)
0%
Quake (currently rank 3, unduped)
2%
Rockypantherx 1 vote
Complete Act 5 Chapter 3 and see what awakening gem I get
36%
samalasravanKenny292buffajrAnurag1606nameplasKDTrippeJim0172hendroidsvVuDahSixshot1RoOOtsRasiloverGhostboytjieAngusMac279Bendude1000 15 votes
Wait for a different champ (5* blade, spider man SE, domino etc. or 6*)
19%
JRock808Spity68InbaB_Dizzle_01Epsilon3Pit_Prasannakillerahark02 8 votes

Comments

• Complete Act 5 Chapter 3 and see what awakening gem I get
    With your current roaster is more than enought.
  • How is Hyperion for Act 5 and LOL. I was looking over one of the LOL guides and noticed that the global node has limber which would make getting those massive fury stacks up a lot harder. Is he still OK for a first pass? I'm not looking at 100% completion any time soon.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Your 1st aim should be act 5 completion if not done. Then explore 5.4 and see which class gem you get. After that explore 5.3 and again you get class awakening. By that time you might naturally dupe some of your top guys or pull someone better like spark, Ghost etc. Just my thoughts. Good luck
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Hyperion (currently rank 4, unduped)
    How is Hyperion for Act 5 and LOL. I was looking over one of the LOL guides and noticed that the global node has limber which would make getting those massive fury stacks up a lot harder. Is he still OK for a first pass? I'm not looking at 100% completion any time soon.

Yes I used him a couple months back at rank 5. You need to get to the sp3 where you get the cosmic charged and they increase your attack. Then spam sp1. This is the basic combo I used for most fights and for Magik I used AA

• KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    And here i go 100%ing act 5 with 5/50s and 3/45s. Start exploring backwards and see what kind of rewards you get. I wouldn’t make that decision until after I 100% act 5 entirely
  • I am seeing wait until act 5 is done as the preferred option of most people. If I do that,is it worth taking Corvus to rank 3 or does he need to be rank 4 to be useful?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Wait for a different champ (5* blade, spider man SE, domino etc. or 6*)
    5/65 isn’t necessary for Act5

Ultron can be massacred by even a 5/50 Medusa or a 3/45 Loki and the paths aren’t that bad

(An r4 Archangel I DO RECOMMEND because of a Buffet/AllOrNothinf Antman)

I’d probably rank up Corvus and Tryco the Champion for extra muscle but they could hang at r4 and r3 respectively