**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need ‘RANK DOWN TICKETS’ more than anything NOW

Dear Kabam,

Thank you for being so gracious with the rewards in Ultron’s assault event. We really appreciate it.

I’m here to present two scenarios. Imagine two summoners who have been playing for at least two or three years and their top 5* champs look like this-

SUMMONER #1- Starlord (R5), Magik (R5), Storm (R4), Luke Cage (R4), Hulk (R4), Hawkeye (R4)

SUMMONER #2- Stark Spidey (R5), Blade (R5), Ghost Rider (R4), Iron man IW (R4), Medusa (R4)

Waiting for eons to get a decent pull from the 5* crystals Summoner #1 has finally ranked all the decent 2015 champions he had. And with good luck on summoner #2’s side, he ranked all the champs that came in after 2015.

So apparently, from the rewards of the Ultron’s Assault event, who would you think make the most out of it? Isn’t it simple? You are rewarding everyone, but at the same time are you not punishing the ones who had been with you all along and kept patience despite having some bad luck with 5* pulls?

It’s time to think this through, dear Kabam. Please make the right choice for the community that suits everyone, or at least the most. It’s time to GIVE US RANK DOWN TICKETS once again so we can all keep enjoying the game.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Good lord the RDT posts didn't take long to come today. And even before the new event became live smh.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    The back issues are staying and you have time to rank other champs to use for it. No need for rank down tickets.

That being said, Kabam make these rank down tickets available for an astronomical unit cost and cash in. The whales want them so bad, you should take advantage.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    We get rank up gems, then demand rank down tickets lol.
    I see where you are going and I understand bro, hell I'd like rank downs too.
    However, i just dont see it happening my friend.
  • SVWISVWI Posts: 74
    Rixob wrote: »

How do you feel about the two summoners I mentioned?
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Oh boy,here it comes again.I bet that so called summoner doesn't have the lower tier ones because seriously,why would someone want to do that,you would waste resources.So now you can use them on the champs to test synergy's or for arena points.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    [/quote]

The second one will fine, if they can amass that kind of 5* roster surely they have adequate champs to rank up and compete with.
    Addyos wrote: »
    Good lord the RDT posts didn't take long to come today. And even before the new event became live smh.

If you think I am complaining, you are gravely misunderstood my friend! All I’m asking for is something very fair to those luck had been so unfair!
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    I'm more worried about how insanely difficult this event will be. Kabam have only rarely been generous with rewards ( 5* prize on 2* arena last Xmas, GP at the movies) I get what the OP means and sort of agree, mutant and tech options are horrid if RNG lands you one of them! Again it will be hard, costly fights then random luck as prizes which sucks! Maybe include 2016 champions as well?
    I'm more worried about how insanely difficult this event will be. Kabam have only rarely been generous with rewards ( 5* prize on 2* arena last Xmas, GP at the movies) I get what the OP means and sort of agree, mutant and tech options are horrid if RNG lands you one of them! Again it will be hard, costly fights then random luck as prizes which sucks! Maybe include 2016 champions as well?

True that! The rewards are too good to be true!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    SVWI wrote: »

Ignore the r5 champs. t5b is relatively new, and they both had the chance to get the new champs to use t5b on. The conversation would be different in a few months.

The other part of this argument is that "they didnt have other choices to r4 at the time." This part I 100% agree with. but we don't need RDT. We just need those resources more available. And this is what they have done. Based off your argument, summoner 1 must have been around longer than summoner 2, if that is what youre going for. That means summoner 1 has had more opportunity to get champs, and resources, that summoner 2 didnt have the chance to get. In the big picture, summoner 1 should have more t2a than summoner 2 has had access to, thanks to rifts and other event related rewards.

From RDT arguments, most people on either side can agree, if resources were more common, there wouldn't be a need for RDT. and here they give us the most rank up materials you could hope for, and its still not enough.

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    so am I wrong here but from what I see its only the rank 3-4 listed as 2015 champs and the rest able to use with any ??
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So what happens if summoner 1 gets his RDTs, he ranks down his 2015 champs, only to rank them up again with the rank up gem?
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited November 2018
    You not gonna get RDTs just because someone has better RNG luck than you, some have it, some don't. Its permanent content that you have, at your leisure, time to complete. Summoner #2 in your scenario would lose out anyway cause the rank up gems awarded in the variant difficulty are only good to use on champs that were avail in 2015, so he wouldn't be able to use them to rank up his "god tier" 5* roster. Only the awakening gem can be used on anyone.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    So what happens if summoner 1 gets his RDTs, he ranks down his 2015 champs, only to rank them up again with the rank up gem?

He can use the resources he gets from the rank down on some other champ
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited November 2018
    Please stop, after summoner nr1 used his champs to finish the hard content, instead of being patient like summoner nr2 , he deserves rdt? If he used those champs to beat the end game content it means he took advantage of them , with that being said u can’t demand rdt just because they’re are better options. To give you a parallel is like when u will buy a new phone and In a year u will demand the money back from phone company, because they released a better version , and your current phone is not as good as new one and is not fair cmmon

That’s exactly so. It’s bad enough they were unlucky with crystal pulls, but would be worse if they pulled their desired ‘NEWER’ champs recently and had no resources to rank them up!
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    Kabam they don’t care about Summoners.
    They care about only business. No loyalty/fun anymore.

MONEY 💴 GRABBING. Want to rank up champions??? No you cannot do it bcoz not giving you rank down tickets. use credit card 💳 and buy catalyst to rank up champions.

They know BUSINESS
    No more fun about this game anymore.
    rank up champions and they will nerf champs abilities after 6 months.
    So 🤨 what’s that points to rank up champions?

Seriously 😑 They never listen to summoner & taking to another steep to force you to use ur credit card.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    This is an extremely valuable point on the other hand if they give rdt you just wait to see what you get then rank down the 2015 champs you used the gem on to get free t2a so how do you combat that?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Dear Kabam,

Thank you for being so gracious with the rewards in Ultron’s assault event. We really appreciate it.

I’m here to present two scenarios. Imagine two summoners who have been playing for at least two or three years and their top 5* champs look like this-

SUMMONER #1- Starlord (R5), Magik (R5), Storm (R4), Luke Cage (R4), Hulk (R4), Hawkeye (R4)

SUMMONER #2- Stark Spidey (R5), Blade (R5), Ghost Rider (R4), Iron man IW (R4), Medusa (R4)

Waiting for eons to get a decent pull from the 5* crystals Summoner #1 has finally ranked all the decent 2015 champions he had. And with good luck on summoner #2’s side, he ranked all the champs that came in after 2015.

So apparently, from the rewards of the Ultron’s Assault event, who would you think make the most out of it? Isn’t it simple? You are rewarding everyone, but at the same time are you not punishing the ones who had been with you all along and kept patience despite having some bad luck with 5* pulls?

It’s time to think this through, dear Kabam. Please make the right choice for the community that suits everyone, or at least the most. It’s time to GIVE US RANK DOWN TICKETS once again so we can all keep enjoying the game.

This is not a compelling argument for RDTs (and I am closer to summoner 1 than 2).
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Ignore the r5 champs. t5b is relatively new, and they both had the chance to get the new champs to use t5b on. The conversation would be different in a few months.

The other part of this argument is that "they didnt have other choices to r4 at the time." This part I 100% agree with. but we don't need RDT. We just need those resources more available. And this is what they have done. Based off your argument, summoner 1 must have been around longer than summoner 2, if that is what youre going for. That means summoner 1 has had more opportunity to get champs, and resources, that summoner 2 didnt have the chance to get. In the big picture, summoner 1 should have more t2a than summoner 2 has had access to, thanks to rifts and other event related rewards.

From RDT arguments, most people on either side can agree, if resources were more common, there wouldn't be a need for RDT. and here they give us the most rank up materials you could hope for, and its still not enough.

I wouldn’t say a word and would be jumping with joy if these rank up gems were not limited to use on 2015 champs! RDTs wouldn’t be a question!
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Based on the rewards from ultron quest I doubt we see any in December this year.
    reeaan wrote: »
    Kabam they don’t care about Summoners.
    They care about only business. No loyalty/fun anymore.

MONEY 💴 GRABBING. Want to rank up champions??? No you cannot do it bcoz not giving you rank down tickets. use credit card 💳 and buy catalyst to rank up champions.

They know BUSINESS
    No more fun about this game anymore.
    rank up champions and they will nerf champs abilities after 6 months.
    So 🤨 what’s that points to rank up champions?

Seriously 😑 They never listen to summoner & taking to another steep to force you to use ur credit card.

They never sell enough T2 alphas for a reasonable price! I guess even for whales that’d be a problem!
    Please stop, after summoner nr1 used his champs to finish the hard content, instead of being patient like summoner nr2 , he deserves rdt? If he used those champs to beat the end game content it means he took advantage of them , with that being said u can’t demand rdt just because they’re are better options. To give you a parallel is like when u will buy a new phone and In a year u will demand the money back from phone company, because they released a better version , and your current phone is not as good as new one and is not fair cmmon

But how is it fair to give the newer version of the phone to someone new to the contract and make the old customers keep using their older phones?
  • TheVyrus wrote: »
    The back issues are staying and you have time to rank other champs to use for it. No need for rank down tickets.

That being said, Kabam make these rank down tickets available for an astronomical unit cost and cash in. The whales want them so bad, you should take advantage.

I completely agree, but I kinda like that they handed them out last year around Christmas. It was only one per star, but it was like a Christmas present. I hope that will be the trend.
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    I get what you are saying, there are only a few 2015 champs worthy of t2a and if you already ranked them up, then you spent resources on them. Now someone gets the rank up gem and gets to rank a high tier champ for zero t2a. Where you get the option of ranking a meh champ.

So players who chose to not rank these champs get a chance to rank them for free, and players who chose to rank them doesn't get to rank a new high level champ for free, they only get a meh champ rank up.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

But how is it fair to give the newer version of the phone to someone new to the contract and make the old customers keep using their older phones?

This is saying, hey, you're a customer for 5 years, here's a brand new phone if you trade in yours, free of charge.

Ask for more rewards for more content, pay for that phone.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I feel the fear the man with a r4-r5 Storm gets when he spins the 2015 rank up gems desperate to get anything other than mutant
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We appreciate everyone's feedback about the Ultron's Assault Back Issue and welcome your thoughts both about the event and the rewards in the official discussion thread. However, we do not have plans for any rank down tickets in relation to this.
This discussion has been closed.