**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Profile pic store allows buying pics already purchased [Merged Threads]

DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
A while back I purchased the three profile pics purchasable with gold: Mjolnir, Hand of Chaos, and Feral Claw. Today I noticed that they are showing up again in the store as "1/1" purchase limit. Just for giggles I tried to buy one, and it let me do it. This seems to be incorrect behavior: once a player buys one of these the game should lock them out of buying it again and accidentally spending currency on something they already own. 1,000 gold is no biggie for me, but it might be meaningful to other players. Especially as time progresses and more pics become available to purchase, it will become more difficult to keep track of which you bought and didn't buy.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    I mean,I can't gift him,and he already talks to much,two of them would just fight for the profile,and that's the last thing that I need :smiley:
    Seriously now,since I got it said 0/1,and now that it appeared again, I'm just kinda confused,and I don't wanna spend another 500 to see what happensxiutvk31rqk2.png
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 559 ★★★
    One to use, one to collect
  • ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    One to use, one to collect

I guess that would make them a Collector collector 🤣 In all seriousness though, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Would you be able to completely close out and restart your game and then let us know if you still see it?
    Would you be able to completely close out and restart your game and then let us know if you still see it?

Yep,did it,but it's still there tho
    3sfyv9yxyvd6.png
    puav3kffft1b.png
  • Alex13369 wrote: »
    Would you be able to completely close out and restart your game and then let us know if you still see it?

Yep,did it,but it's still there tho

Thanks! I'll make sure this info gets passed along as well.
  • MokataKlanMokataKlan Posts: 13
    The Collector isn't in my store anymore. I hadn't bought him yet. Spidey and the gold ones that I did buy are showing for sale again 1/1.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Alex13369 wrote: »
    I mean,I can't gift him,and he already talks to much,two of them would just fight for the profile,and that's the last thing that I need :smiley:
    Seriously now,since I got it said 0/1,and now that it appeared again, I'm just kinda confused,and I don't wanna spend another 500 to see what happensxiutvk31rqk2.png

IF YOU GET A SECOND ONE, YOU WILL DUPE HIM
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Why dont you check what you had bought first?
  • Why dont you check what you had bought first?

Why don't you read before replying first?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Yeah that's no bueno. I would imagine it's a bug. The Pics are new, so no doubt there are kinks. Thanks for the heads up.
  • I also noticed that it will let you purchase the 1k gold profile pics multiple times... They will show as purchased, but when you log in later they will appear as not purchased again....
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    pics that you bought should be removed from your store permanently imo
  • Hi all,

This issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience and the reports!