**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon a joke

This aegon In uncollected a joke if you ain’t got a AA it seems to be impossible unless your willing to spend a fortune,

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Jbeard wrote: »
    This aegon In uncollected a joke if you ain’t got a AA it seems to be impossible unless your willing to spend a fortune,

ive tried him with magik but by the time I'm getting an sp2 in I'm getting tagged dashing in I'm going to rank 5 my 4* aa just to get him done next aq rewards.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Magik.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    If they want to make it harder make another level, if you can’t complete uncollected then you can’t get 6* shards if you can’t get them may as well stop playing the game coz it’s all about 6* champion for Aq and AW

How many 6 stars are really good may I ask? And how is it that the game is about 6 stars now? Well I don't think so.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Domino with Masacre/Rulk synergies dominated him for me
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I used a low rank magik but there’s tons of other counters
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    quake
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty you can do it with a four star starlord if you are good at intercepting
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Did all paths of uncollected with 4/40 AA. If I did get tagged by Aegon I finished him off with sparky.
  • Options
    JbeardJbeard Posts: 4
    This is a game my friend. If you don't have the champs to complete content, grind until and play until you do. I started this game unable to finish master events quests just work my way up to doing epic/uncollected.
    I no it’s a game m8 bin playing it for over 3 yrs just never pulled a AA in any star, seen a video what sez use stark spidy sp2 so going give that ago
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I found magik to work the best. I just fought offensively and backed him into a corner. If I made a mistake and his combo got too high I just restart quest.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Voodoo
  • Options
    If they want to make it harder make another level, if you can’t complete uncollected then you can’t get 6* shards if you can’t get them may as well stop playing the game coz it’s all about 6* champion for Aq and AW

They did in fact make a new level. It is called "uncollected."

Also, I don't actually use 6* champions in either AQ or AW attack, even though I have four of them. I guess I might as well stop playing the game coz I'm clearly doing it wrong.
  • Options
    I have a video of Sabre soloing aegon in 27 hits.. with no regen..

He has a synergy of KM tho but KM is only one option of 3. Sometimes it’s not about “the right champs” but working with ability reduction synergies and being creative.

If you want the video of Sabre soloing hmu on line - Abolitionist321
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    My 4* rank 5 AA solo him after I did my first pass. I actually used Domino to take him out the first time. Aegon specials are easy to evade and I was able to intercept him every time. He was a fun fight
  • Options
    I no it’s a game m8 bin playing it for over 3 yrs just never pulled a AA in any star, seen a video what sez use stark spidy sp2 so going give that ago

He was in the basic arena, your fault if you didn't pick him up
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Can't believe I'm saying this but please people, remember ur not supposed to be able to do everything. Do what u can and try to progress to being able to do more.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Many counters to him. I used Voodoo and Domino and solo with both of them. It’s a challenging fight that requires planning and also some strategy to take him down effectively but totally doable with muany different champs.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I removed dexterity to avoid buffet triggers. I used AA and GP for Aegon.
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I used Loki.. cursed em. Spamed sp1 to keep em cusred and gain all his buffs then finished em off with unblockable SP2 for 7% his total health damage. Hit em hard.
  • Options
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »

He was in the basic arena, your fault if you didn't pick him up

How many hours a day do you "grind arenas "?
    It's not like mcoc=life. Don't get why it's someone's fault that they aren't as "hardcore" enough to allocate enough time to get a particular champ just to play part of a game that is easily beat with a few champs and impossible without them.

P.S. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOT EVERYONE THAT "GRINDS" GETS THE CHAMP. i guess top 800 means all 60k that play get the champ? Kabam makes champs random not the player, it's not his fault he didn't pull the same junk champs you grind for.

In case you didn't know, 4* Archangel went for about 2.9 million in round one and 2.5 million in round two of the basic arena about four months ago, and in both cases well over 10,000 players got him.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I have not fought aegon in uncollected so my imput may be invalid, but Gwenpool worked really well for me. he melted like a snowball in h###. If you don't kill him in the first or second fight just do the quest over. He ramps up way to much over fights to try to just slam him down with a wallet.
  • Options
    EvilAsh wrote: »

How many hours a day do you "grind arenas "?
    It's not like mcoc=life. Don't get why it's someone's fault that they aren't as "hardcore" enough to allocate enough time to get a particular champ just to play part of a game that is easily beat with a few champs and impossible without them.

P.S. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOT EVERYONE THAT "GRINDS" GETS THE CHAMP. i guess top 800 means all 60k that play get the champ? Kabam makes champs random not the player, it's not his fault he didn't pull the same junk champs you grind for.

Ever heard of the basic arena, your argument doesn't hold any ground, people should have to work to get rewards and there are many champions that can beat Aegon it just takes skill to pull off. Different parts of the game require different champions, should kabam nerf mephisto because not many champions are incinerate immune, should they nerf modok because not many champions can bypass autoblock. No, they have counters or takes skill to get past just like Aegon. This is a game that revolves around growing your roster, if you couldn't put 2.5 million in arena you probably aren't at the level to do 100% uncollected EQ anyway.