**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Km indestructible buff isn’t working

848jy65wsbo9.jpeg

Hey can you look into this please, last week I wasn’t taking any bleed damage or limbo damage when I had a indestructible buff but now I am.. please and thank you

Comments

• Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 56
    Trying to figure out how to post video
    uyu8cifeprfd.png
    There we go. Thank you Kabam. Lots of great things from y’all lately
    Maybe it’s the heal block.. but I don’t think that effects a indestructible buff.. it doesn’t effect Luke cage.. but that might be it.. thanks
  • They’ve already said it was a ‘bug’ that you don’t take DoT with indestuctible and they quickly fixed it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is not an indestructible buff, is a charge. It works differently from Luke Cage ability.

Those charges aren't intended to work against damame abilities besides when being struck or blocking attacks
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Guess DOT or recoil is not consider a 'source' of damage. Its 'fixed'.
    Ok thanks guys I just know last week I wasn’t taking bleed damage. .. if they fixed it they should fix what it says.. “ any source of damage “ thank y’all..I don’t read every little thing Kabam post
    Thank you @Gamer .. that’s all that had to be said.. I thought they buffed him. Was nice while it lasted.. they need to change the description cuz it says any source
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Everyone was so happy with KM destroying everything, Seatin even made a video about it. Kabam quickly and swiftly shut that down once they found out about it last week Thursday. But we still have a parry bug that's been around for over a year.... good ole' Kabam
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Everyone was so happy with KM destroying everything, Seatin even made a video about it. Kabam quickly and swiftly shut that down once they found out about it last week Thursday. But we still have a parry bug that's been around for over a year.... good ole' Kabam

It’s because Kabam likes to “fix” things that benefit the player base as quick as possible, but when it’s a bug or issue that negatively affects us, they will take god knows how long to try and fix it...
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Ok thanks guys I just know last week I wasn’t taking bleed damage. .. if they fixed it they should fix what it says.. “ any source of damage “ thank y’all..I don’t read every little thing Kabam post

In his abilities it says a charge is spent to ignore all incoming damage from an attack