**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't view other player's profiles anymore [Merged Threads]

NaytessNaytess Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone else noticed this? The latest update to the game removed the ability to "tap" other player's profile pic to see their top 4 Champs. I discovered this on the "Trophy" page (denoted with the trophy "πŸ†" icon) to view Global, Region, and Friends players.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45 β˜…
    iPhone 7, running latest OS, on wifi and on cellular.
    When I click on the summoner leaderboard in the bottom right corner to see the top dogs in the world, I no longer can click on their profiles. I have tried clicking, double-clicking, triple-clicking, holding, tapping on the profile image, the name, the alliance, the score, and yet nothing brings them up. Sometimes a random one will pull up the "add friend/view profile" button, but usually I am clicking too much to be able to click it. This isn't a serious problem, but when I want to practice dueling some good champs and/or take a look at their profiles, it is very annoying.
    I have noticed that you can still click on profiles in alliances, in chats, and in the search bar, but not on the leaderboard.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does anyone have a same issue? Or just me.
    Can’t view profile from leaderboard since update.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed this? The latest update to the game removed the ability to "tap" other player's profile pic to see their top 4 Champs. I discovered this on the "Trophy" page (denoted with the trophy "πŸ†" icon) to view Global, Region, and Friends players.
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401 β˜…
    There is a bug on when you try to see most profiles. You touch on them and nothing happens. You can't do duels anymore
    Are you aware of this?
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seems to only be a problem on the Summoner LeaderBoard, I noticed it as well when I tried to find a duel for practice earlier.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…
    Related with the profile picture bug I say.
  • Options
    MikeWMikeW Posts: 5 β˜…
    I’ve reached out to Kabam on several occasions regarding the functionality of new profile pics within the game. Has anyone experienced the problem of not being able click on a profile pic and view the profile of the summoner?
  • Options
    Thanks y'all for bringing this to our attention! We'll get it looked into!
  • Options
    Hey again, gang -

Can we get the device information for what you're playing on with this issue happening and, if possible, a video showing what happens? Thank you in advance!
  • Options

This is known issues you've posted a video for. We're specifically asking for a video of not being able to click someone else's profile photo and then view their profile.
  • Options
    I m playing latest version of game on poco f1(android Oreo).
    When I view leaderboards it looks like when I touch a profile pic of a player, it don't show any response like that sub menu that consists of view profile, report and invite don't show up.
    At first I thought it might be a new privacy feature but sometimes that menu appears and sometimes it don't.
    Most if the time it didn't appear.
    This is showing up in leaderboards for me.
    Is anyone else facing this issue
  • Options
    TeddersTedders Posts: 128 β˜…β˜…
    i'm on an ipad pro and can no longer bring up a summoner profile by tapping on them on the summoner leaderboard

it works fine for me in contacts, chat, and my alliance just not on the leaderboard
  • Options
    u are not unique in this :'(:'(
  • Options
    same. having this problem 2
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't even see the leader board any more, it's just a blank screen