**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon 6 5* champ rank requirement of r3 with random partner

Dungeon 6 needs to have 5* rank requirements when selecting a random player. I selected Dungeon 6 with a random player, I get matched with a player (pictured) who brought two rank 2 5* and couldn't even get out of the first room without KOing his champs. So my champs were then wasted, which is why I'd like to see a requirement of 5* champs with rank 3 or higher would be needed to enter Dungeon 6 with a random player. At least 5* rank 3 champs would help assure that a player isn't being paired up with someone who kills all his champs in the first room because of low ranking champs.

l2luftm8kioe.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Not gonna lie, it wouldn't help. Its far more about the players skill than who they bring along. Get grouped up with people who have R5 5*'s thinking finally, gonna get plenty of points only to watch them faceplant in the first room. it's an amazingly frustrating thing to behold.

meanwhile i can take some maxed 4*'s through room 3 of D7 while scaring the hell out of my alliance mates.
  • Options
    isyfmwzhpyma.jpg

Even when people bring 6*, they can still be terrible
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't do random that often. Usually have an alliance mate to run with. Occasionally I've been busy and have gone random. Usually run d7 but ran d6 on random. Only use 4*s on d6 and have yet to tap out first on random lol. So IDK that d6 needs a 5* requirement.