**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena crystals all gold

What in the hell. Past 31 Arena Crystals gave me all gold. Omfg. Never have I seen such horrible drop rates for units.

Comments

• Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited November 2018
    All the gods are going come in saying stop crying, save a billion of them, spin your crystals better, grow your roster.. or something like that. But yeah, the drops have sucked pretty bad lately. An ally member recent opened 2m bc’s UC arena crystals got 1500 units. I havent been getting **** from but havent had many lately neither since havent been grinding arena.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    They come and go. We all have Gold patches. Sometimes we get a patch of Units, and other times it's straight Gold.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited November 2018
    RevHeresy wrote: »
    What in the hell. Past 31 Arena Crystals gave me all gold. Omfg. Never have I seen such horrible drop rates for units.

i got units 4 times in a row the other day, sorry rng is killing you atm, there will be times when you get really lucky however, keep grinding them.
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Depends on luck. Last 10 got me 90 units.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Spent 150k the other day and got like 45 units.
    Then 100k yesterday and got 300 units.

It's all rng.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ive spent over 500k to get 0 units. Yes 0

Ive recently popped 100k got 750 units and a 4* punisher.

Ill say it again like the other 1000s of people its all rng.

Your entire lifetime of playing the game averages out.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well, if we didn’t get gold from arena we’d have a lot more gold complaining posts, so look on the bright side?