**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War matchmaking delay

Hi I would just like to bring it to the attention of any moderator or dev that we will miss out on our last war because of a matchmaking error. We started our matchmaking at around 8pm (EST) and it took till about 12:50 till we got a match. I think this is unacceptable and truly embarrassing, because of this our ally might get robbed of G1 rewards because of this technical error.54lr99k6gwh3.jpeg
vy37sainpmjg.jpeg
ydp1pvoz44ad.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Why did you keep searching and then immediately cancelling. Probably screwed yourself over on that.
  • Options
    Because the first search we let go for 2 hours then we started to panic And kept canceling then searching again
  • Options
    I'm sure every time you cancelled it screwed up the search algorithm and put you back at the bottom of the list. Some alliances, while it sucks, have waited longer than 2 hours for a search.
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Same issue here. Not fair at all! We will drop a rank because of this! All they had to do was extend the time by a few hours after 7PM or Cap each alliance at 3 matches that week. Sure this issue happened because of the alliances that had points deducted. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    When it’s typical to find a match rather easily, with plenty of time to spare, you’re point (above me) doesn’t mean a thing. People with jobs for example tend to start their AW after work on the east coast (EDT). I can’t be finishing off a war in the middle of the day.
  • Options
    We are an alliance that usually starts searching around 7 pm EDT. We typically don't wait for more than 30 minutes. Again, waiting 2 hours is excessive, but then repeatedly searching and immediately cancelling probably made the situation worse.