**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cyber Monday question

2»

Comments

• Options
    FejoFejo Posts: 9
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Fejo wrote: »
    petejrock wrote: »
    6* Awakening Gem with the Odin

LOL, that is not going to happen so don't be dissapointed when the deal is coming to live. We still haven't gotten class specific 5* awekening gem deals only the crystal, so 6* awekening gem deals are def not around the corner.

Yes we have gotten a 5* specific class gem this year. It was a "choose your class cache" cash deal.

Do you have a screen shot of that? I don't remember any deals with class specific 5* awakening gem. Of course it doesn't mean I am right. lol

We did get 5 star awakening gem crystal. I think it was about a month ago.

Yeah but the crystal is not class specific (when you can choose which class awakening gem you want to buy), that's random.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would love to see a generic 5* AG or a 5* rank up 3-4 or 4-5 gem. What I want most is a 5* Marvelous crystal, all of the un-released champs are good - Korg, Omega, Emma, Supreme, Venom the Duck, The Champ, and Aegon.
  • Options
    Where's Cyber Monday? until now, nothing
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Where's Cyber Monday? until now, nothing

About 10 minutes usually
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

LOL, that is not going to happen so don't be dissapointed when the deal is coming to live. We still haven't gotten class specific 5* awekening gem deals only the crystal, so 6* awekening gem deals are def not around the corner.

Yes we have gotten a 5* specific class gem this year. It was a "choose your class cache" cash deal.

Do you have a screen shot of that? I don't remember any deals with class specific 5* awakening gem. Of course it doesn't mean I am right. lol

We did get 5 star awakening gem crystal. I think it was about a month ago.

Yeah but the crystal is not class specific (when you can choose which class awakening gem you want to buy), that's random.

You are right. But I did say 5 star awakening gem crystal. It is self explanatory. I never said choose your class. Please read buddy.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited November 2018

I hope that never happens.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    More disappointment in the unit deals
  • Options
    IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Deals are in