**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cyber Monday question

2»

Comments

• FejoFejo Posts: 9
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Fejo wrote: »
    petejrock wrote: »
    6* Awakening Gem with the Odin

LOL, that is not going to happen so don't be dissapointed when the deal is coming to live. We still haven't gotten class specific 5* awekening gem deals only the crystal, so 6* awekening gem deals are def not around the corner.

Yes we have gotten a 5* specific class gem this year. It was a "choose your class cache" cash deal.

Do you have a screen shot of that? I don't remember any deals with class specific 5* awakening gem. Of course it doesn't mean I am right. lol

We did get 5 star awakening gem crystal. I think it was about a month ago.

Yeah but the crystal is not class specific (when you can choose which class awakening gem you want to buy), that's random.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would love to see a generic 5* AG or a 5* rank up 3-4 or 4-5 gem. What I want most is a 5* Marvelous crystal, all of the un-released champs are good - Korg, Omega, Emma, Supreme, Venom the Duck, The Champ, and Aegon.
  • Where's Cyber Monday? until now, nothing
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Where's Cyber Monday? until now, nothing

About 10 minutes usually
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,178 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

LOL, that is not going to happen so don't be dissapointed when the deal is coming to live. We still haven't gotten class specific 5* awekening gem deals only the crystal, so 6* awekening gem deals are def not around the corner.

Yes we have gotten a 5* specific class gem this year. It was a "choose your class cache" cash deal.

Do you have a screen shot of that? I don't remember any deals with class specific 5* awakening gem. Of course it doesn't mean I am right. lol

We did get 5 star awakening gem crystal. I think it was about a month ago.

Yeah but the crystal is not class specific (when you can choose which class awakening gem you want to buy), that's random.

You are right. But I did say 5 star awakening gem crystal. It is self explanatory. I never said choose your class. Please read buddy.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited November 2018

I hope that never happens.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    More disappointment in the unit deals
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Deals are in