**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest special to evade

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Warmachine SP1
    Kingpins sp2 is evadable
    A bit tricky imo but evadable
    Wm sp1 on the other hand....
    Heck punisher/2099 specials are a no no
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Other
    Groot sp2 lol
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier SP2
    Ever Karnaks or SpiderGwens they both scare me at night and follow me in the day.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Other
    I once completely evaded Blades sp2, bullets and all, without using an evade champ. I have no idea how I did it, but I am confident that it will never happen again.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Winter Soldier SP2
    I also have a lot of trouble with mordos specials, specifically his sp3
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Other
    Pyslockes Special 2
    Loki Special 1
    All Special 3's
  • elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Pyslockes Special 2
    Loki Special 1
    All Special 3's

All Special 3's.... Sure....
    you can still use Kill Monger with indestructible damage and take no damage
    Use duped luke cage when indestructible is active and take an sp3 with no damage
    use iceman with ice armor active and take 5% damage
    Use duped gwenpool and don't get killed... :smiley:
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Other
    Punisher’s sp2
    Is fully evadable but hard
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Other
    @elan0418
    It was a joke.
    Also Killmonger dosnt evade the special three, he is just IMMUNE to the special 3 with his indestructibility charges
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Other
    Disfigurer wrote: »
    I was just up against a Green Goblin in aw and I realised I never seem to be able to evade his special 1. It got me wondering, what champs have the hardest specials to evade?
    These are ones I could think of off of the top of my head, I’m sure I’ve missed some

KORGS SP1 IS THE HARD TO DODGE.
    JY IS THE EASIEST TO DODGE ON THIS LIST HERE. KEEP A FOOT DISTANCE SO YOU WILL FULLY EVADE HIS SP1.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Warmachine SP1
    Cable SP1

That’s easy to evade tho. Same technique to evading Iceman’s SP1
  • War Machines is possible to evade, although very very hard to do. Doubt anyone could get it down all the time, i done it once in about 30 attempts in a duel with a 3* one. Punishers sp1 and Korgs sp1 can be evaded and mastered, punishers sp2 i think is unevadeable 100% of the time although i could be wrong

I believe any special that the computer can evade can be evaded by a human in theory, it is just that in practice it may require perfect timing that a human can't easily replicate without a ton of practice (or maybe at all for most people) or requires timing that doesn't have any obvious visual cue to go off of. Bishop's SP2 is an example of the latter where if you don't know how to evade it, it is practically impossible to figure out but if you see someone do it or explain it then evading that special suddenly becomes something you can practice without too much difficulty.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Other
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Punisher’s SP1 and Korg’s SP1
    I'll add Classic Spidey/Symbiote SP1. Green Goblin as well.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Other
    Iceman always got me with his 1sp
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Other
    Apocalypse's SP1 and SP2
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Warmachine SP1
    CGR2020 said:

Korg's Sp.1 Is sick, especially when unblockable. Cable and Punisher 2099's Special 1's are just as sick, but have more bullets to them...so i just hold my block with a high-block proficiency champ.

Why did you revive this 2 year old thread?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    CGR2020 said:

Korg's Sp.1 Is sick, especially when unblockable. Cable and Punisher 2099's Special 1's are just as sick, but have more bullets to them...so i just hold my block with a high-block proficiency champ.

Any punisher with about 10k attack and above just tears through your block with their specials. I loathe seeing them in Incursions. For p99 with the buffed version, he's in overrun for almost the entire fight which means even more block damage.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket SP1
    Other than this one, Electro's SP1 always trips me up
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    K some specials are unevadable like war machine's and winter soldiers. But from specials that are actually evadable, its probably green goblins sp1 or collectors sp2. P.S. you can evade og spider man's sp1 if you are far from him
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Why’d you revive this?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Other

CGR2020 said:

Why’d you revive this?
    He's new I think, joined on Oct 18 so maybe he doesn't know, then again, maybe somebody made a second account to revive threads, I'm pretty sure it's the latter one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Why’d you revive this?
    What do you mean by that?
    This thread was made two years ago. General rule of thumb is if the thread is two months or older, just make a new one.
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    Other
    If not limited to champions, Grandmaster L2
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Other
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Why’d you revive this?
    What do you mean by that?
    Reviving threads means pulling up very old threads and commenting on them due to which they pop up on everybody's feed, it's not appreciated here and it just clutters the forums