Options

Having the to abilty to upgrade 3* to 4*

Im sure many of us that play this game would really like. that then givin mostly gettin 2* champions in crystals then being able to upgrade a 2* to that 4*

Comments

• Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    No.
  • Options
    Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Try that again in comprehensible English lol.
  • Options
    draculadracula Posts: 25
    Try that again in comprehensible English lol.

basicly he wants to take a 2* hero to 4*........
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Why not be able to upgrade champs to higher star levels? It obviously would need a significant resource cost to prevent wholesale upgrades, but it seems like a very reasonable request.

3 T4 Basic Cats, 1 T4 class cat, 1 T1 alpha cat, and 500k gold to take a maxed 3* to 4*. And after getting the 4th star, they would become a R2 4* (like all upgrades, the power does increase).

The biggest downside would be the cutoffs for the featured 3* arenas would be insane....
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Im sure many of us that play this game would really like. that then givin mostly gettin 2* champions in crystals then being able to upgrade a 2* to that 4*

Nah
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    No thanks
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No god please no!No!If that's possible, that will ruin the crystal system
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid this idea would defeat the entire metric of the game. It is built on working towards and acquiring different Star Levels of Champs.
  • Options
    I don't fully agree but I would injoy if they added more 3*'s and 4*'s to PHC only because I know like 80% of drops are 2*'s.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Why not be able to upgrade champs to higher star levels? It obviously would need a significant resource cost to prevent wholesale upgrades, but it seems like a very reasonable request.

3 T4 Basic Cats, 1 T4 class cat, 1 T1 alpha cat, and 500k gold to take a maxed 3* to 4*. And after getting the 4th star, they would become a R2 4* (like all upgrades, the power does increase).

The biggest downside would be the cutoffs for the featured 3* arenas would be insane....

If they decided to do this, the champ would have to be maxed and at 99 sig level and then become a rank one, level one, not awakened champ of the next star level.