**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Average Basic 4-star arena cut off

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Hey guys, am grinding arena for the first time.
What's the average cutoff for 4-star basic?
How much should I grind in such arenas for approximately being safe to get the champs?

Comments

• Options
    PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Depends on the tier of the champ u grind for.
    If it's a god tier or a hyped up champ, the cutoff may go as high a 4 million.
    For a demigod it will be around 2.2 to 3 million.
    For some useless champs and least bothered one,it will be less than 2 million.
    * for the champ tier refer seatin's updated list. It is more acceptable to most summoners in game
  • Options
    razzzzzzzorrazzzzzzzor Posts: 6
    I suggest you one thing. Like Facebook page marvel contest of champions trucos. They ask people to post their scores whoever gets champs (only veteran players). Based on that they tell the cutoff. See the cutoff in first round and score that much in second round.
  • Options
    Prasanna wrote: »
    Depends on the tier of the champ u grind for.
    If it's a god tier or a hyped up champ, the cutoff may go as high a 4 million.
    For a demigod it will be around 2.2 to 3 million.
    For some useless champs and least bothered one,it will be less than 2 million.
    * for the champ tier refer seatin's updated list. It is more acceptable to most summoners in game

Thanks for the details @Prasanna !
  • Options
    I suggest you one thing. Like Facebook page marvel contest of champions trucos. They ask people to post their scores whoever gets champs (only veteran players). Based on that they tell the cutoff. See the cutoff in first round and score that much in second round.

Thank you @razzzzzzzor !
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Arena Knight on Reddit also compiles data on the scores of 4* basic, featured and 5* featured for veteran players arenas so you can see the history and trend of the current and past cutoffs.
    https://reddit.com/user/ArenaResultsKnight
  • Options
    Or here :-)
    https://mbch.guide/en/arenas/proxodnye-ochki-na-nagrady-po-rangu/
    Cutoff arena points predictions
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    How much should I grind in such arenas for approximately being safe to get the champs?
    Arena:
    If your account is <30 days old, you are in the beginner's bracket (so lower cutoff), 30-60 days old, intermediate bracket.

After 60 days you are in the veteran's bracket, where most of everyone participates in
  • Options
    elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53

For Hulk Buster, you can target 1.7. He doesn't have anything that's appealing. He would go low.
  • Options
    peasant wrote: »
    Arena:
    If your account is <30 days old, you are in the beginner's bracket (so lower cutoff), 30-60 days old, intermediate bracket.

After 60 days you are in the veteran's bracket, where most of everyone participates in

Account is about an year old
  • Options
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    Arena Knight on Reddit also compiles data on the scores of 4* basic, featured and 5* featured for veteran players arenas so you can see the history and trend of the current and past cutoffs.
    https://reddit.com/user/ArenaResultsKnight

Thanks @Philly3974
  • Options
    Crushtest wrote: »

Thank you @Crushtest
  • Options
    elan0418 wrote: »

For Hulk Buster, you can target 1.7. He doesn't have anything that's appealing. He would go low.

@elan0418 I've grinded 1.25M in a day, any point in grinding more?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    You won't get any champ that low, most who grind the arena for no reason will hit 1.5m. HB can probably had for one round of champs more or 1.7m.

• Options
    phillgreen wrote: »
    You won't get any champ that low, most who grind the arena for no reason will hit 1.5m. HB can probably had for one round of champs more or 1.7m.

thanks @phillgreen , how much do you think I should go?
    have hit the 1.5M mark as of now