**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anything changed?

mjz21q914765.png
xz1fudidrmuu.png
Pulled both of these today. I know that they are good and have tested them out. Had anything changed and should I invest to at least R3?

Comments

• Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Massacre is a very fun champ to play, I’m taking my 5* to r5. Domino is one of the best champsnin the game and worth r5. My 6* is r2 and I’m about to rank up my 5 star after I rank up massacre. Both solid champs.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    You got the fire starter that Phoenix SHOULD have been and the albino that can bleed harder per TIC than some champions can Crit for…

Both terrible absolutely rubbish
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Prioritize domino first. Masacre has his uses but domino does so much more
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★

Domino is your go-to. If you have any issues point, tap and kill. Masacre is also here (say hello you Mexican knock-off), and of you have any issue you can’t simply bleed to death let him know and he’ll burn the enemy down to their code. Any questions?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Domino is your go-to. If you have any issues point, tap and kill. Masacre is also here (say hello you Mexican knock-off), and of you have any issue you can’t simply bleed to death let him know and he’ll burn the enemy down to their code. Any questions?

@Epsilon3 Sir no sir!