Options

Has anything changed?

mjz21q914765.png
xz1fudidrmuu.png
Pulled both of these today. I know that they are good and have tested them out. Had anything changed and should I invest to at least R3?

Comments

• Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Massacre is a very fun champ to play, I’m taking my 5* to r5. Domino is one of the best champsnin the game and worth r5. My 6* is r2 and I’m about to rank up my 5 star after I rank up massacre. Both solid champs.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    You got the fire starter that Phoenix SHOULD have been and the albino that can bleed harder per TIC than some champions can Crit for…

Both terrible absolutely rubbish
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Prioritize domino first. Masacre has his uses but domino does so much more
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★

Domino is your go-to. If you have any issues point, tap and kill. Masacre is also here (say hello you Mexican knock-off), and of you have any issue you can’t simply bleed to death let him know and he’ll burn the enemy down to their code. Any questions?
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Domino is your go-to. If you have any issues point, tap and kill. Masacre is also here (say hello you Mexican knock-off), and of you have any issue you can’t simply bleed to death let him know and he’ll burn the enemy down to their code. Any questions?

@Epsilon3 Sir no sir!