**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ha ha... very funny, Kabam

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Somehow, I knew this would happen.

t7yulmnzdr1v.jpg

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Haha GIMPED
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Time to get your 2* starlord game going and hit 300 hits... best of luck hahah
    LC or Iceman might be the better option with SP3 tanking. You'll lose your combo but at least you'll still be in the fight. Well.. depends on the block damage this guy is putting out...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Iceman has made the most progress.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yeah, never mind.

No way I'm going to beat him 6 times.
  • Lock him down with Magik
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Lock him down with Magik

I have a 5 and 4* Magik and both times he slammed me into the ground dead.
  • Not against stun immune, you dope
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Punisher 2099 ... build to 90 battery charge ... chain 6 heavies = enemy dead

Just saw a video of it on Magik. Nice strategy. Would work for iceman as well.

Void would degen some of your health but not all before 10 seconds are up. Hype you would have to fight normal.

Not sure about Corvus, can you keep him perma stunned?

All in all, you would only need a few health potions to cover coldsnap and degen from void. Might try is myself, recently pulled a 5* Punisher 2099 and its a double level up event. haha
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Not against stun immune, you dope

I guess the others failed to see the stun immunity :D:D
  • LC+SP3 spam=reverse power gain
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Modok is another answer lol

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    may as well forget the knock out node. The last path doesn't have knock out so make sure you bring champs that can handle each enemy.

For hype I used magik. Had to heal her up a few times because of block damage but overall the fight is pretty easy.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i used GP and he never even reached sp3. the nice thing about it is every combo he was pushed to sp1 or sp2 and that AI was popping them everytime. maybe i got lucky. i gotta go and actually rerun it to finish it tho
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Lock him down with Magik

I have a 5 and 4* Magik and both times he slammed me into the ground dead.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's not that bad of a challenge and can be done with 4*s just pick the right team sw st blade gr sl. Use blade for magik and void st for ice sw for hype and sl for corvus. SW is also great for the champion. Boom done.