**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The poor stay poor and the rich get richer

13»

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Been playing this game since the beginning and you guys (Kabam) want to create more difficult short timed events for the “more experienced gamer” 🙄 that’s funny. I think I’m pretty experienced tho I haven’t completed LoL and new hardcore Ultron quests yet but everything else 100%. This new heavy weight champion questline is completely ridiculous. This is nothing but a money milking sham making you run the whole map at once instead being similar to the past short timed events. Man I really struggle to enjoy this game the longer it goes on. Think about it. Either people will spend money on this or not. The ones you try to force or nudge into spending your actually sealing the deal on future investments. I’m done blowing money. I finally realized I’m better off letting the cards lay where they fall on the progression path

The funny part is that Kabam itself keeps saying that they release content at a wide range of difficulties and if a player cannot complete a particular difficulty they should consider improving their skills and expanding and ranking up their roster, and yet you're claiming to have come to the great realization that perhaps you shouldn't be trying to spend past everything.

Epic difficulty is not ridiculous. It might be ridiculous for you, and if it is don't try to spend past it. Spending past content is a losing proposition, because if you can't do it without spending a ton you'll just keep having to spend over and over again. Kabam is going to survive perfectly fine without your money if you choose to play the game intelligently, by pacing yourself instead of having to do everything immediately whether you're ready or not.

Except this is the kind of rewards we need to progress. I’m not advocating for free rewards but the new variant difficulty and now this heavyweight difficulty is the first content I’ve ever found that I’m not ready for as a player. Some of that is my skill level but some of that is also I haven’t been lucky on my pulls. Seems like a large difficulty hike to me. The new content is geared toward new champions and their abilities. What if you are one of the many like me that saves for features then gets nothing but IP and OML? Kabam needs to take a step back from making content so complicated and get back to skill based play. It is already more difficult to win against a champ with 40k pi without all the ridiculous abilities. So many people want to throw others under the bus because we say the content is to hard, I promise you do not **** gold so lay off everyone else.

Why is it that the content is "too hard" and not that you ability is "too low"? Did you ever think that maybe it wasn't Kabam who's in the wrong here?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    The thing is, Hyperion, Magik, Iceman, Void, and Corvus, all awakened, ruined the challenge. I finally got through Chapter 3 Corvus, went on to teleport to the boss. The teleport bug was active at the time, so I ran it again. I got to the boss with almost no health left. It's fine to put in normal champs, but when you have Hyperion S3ing you 5 times a battle, that's messed up.

It’s called The Champions’s Clash, not The Champion’s Pillow Fight. There’s a reason why those champs were picked to give us a challenge.
    MrBanks wrote: »
    So you are suggesting lower tier players to get more and better rewards than high tier players, instead of the current "everyone gets exactly the same"?

No, I meant a duplicate quest, but a lower difficulty. Not the same rewards.

You mean in addition to the 4 lower levels available in this new quest?

You mid-tier players need to stop complaining so much on the forums and just complete everything in the game that's made for you. How do you think end game players got to where they are?

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a conspiracy theory, false information, or rant. It may look like a rant, but it's just my personal opinion.

When lower tier quests give out 3* Shards, which are useless to an average player, and it hits a way harder quest where you get a few 4* shards from doing it, Mid-Tier players have hit a wall. Some of the people who made it that far were addicted little whales who couldn't survive a day without spending at least a little. Newer players, like me, are usually disappointed when something nearly impossible for us has such lame rewards in itself. I would be happy to get the full chapter rewards, but the 4th quest makes that impossible, because they couldn't stand making their challenge a cash grab for those who don't have hardcore skill or good luck with crystals. The mid-tier rewards are a bit weak, we all noticed that. But when the top players get to the top as usual, they're amazed by the great rewards they're basically guaranteed to get. It feels like this game has gone from earning to picking favorites.

Wrong.

90% of everything in this game can be done with 5/50 4* champs and some arena grinding for units. Also, 5* shards, t4cc, t4b, and t2a are at least 300% times more available for new players than it was 3 years ago.

Stop complaining about the content and realize the the game is not the issue, the player is.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    @RagamugginGunner , I started this game in April. I think it's perfectly normal for a guy with lower level champs to want to complain about how at least half of this game is for end-game players. Ultron Quest for instance. No in-between. Either get a 3* crystal for a bunch of energy refills, or win the game for a bunch of revives, units, and energy refills. I would rather spend revives on something I know I can do. Also, I wasn't saying I hate the challenge in general. I was saying that the champions selected to be the defenders were bad choices. We can take one or two of them, but not all of the most annoying champs in the game. When you disagree, it means everyone around you is wrong? So my thoughts on this challenge are wrong? I'm not allowed to share my own opinionsrong. In this world, not everyone is going to agree with you. You can disagree with me all you want. Just don't act like a child in doing so.

Wrong.

Why the hell should someone who's been playing for 6 months be able to complete content made for people who have been playing for 3 years? It's not for you. Not everything is made for you. You need to accept that and move on.

You have literally hours and hours of content that's geared towards you still available. Go and do that instead of complaining on the forums. End game players get like 2 hours of content a month made for them each month if you even consider Uncollected EQ endgame content.

Again, not wrong. Opinions can't be wrong, bud. And again, not saying I don't like the difficulty. I'm saying I'm not a fan of the champions we have to battle. Also, you guys get 2 hours of content? Let me check....Labyrinth, Realm of Legends, Uncollected Monthly EQ, Variant Ultron Quest, tell me how people can do that in two hours.

Opinions can be wrong. That is a terrible understanding of how opinions work. You have the right to state your opinion and i have the right to call it bs. It is bs for the highest level.
    @RagamugginGunner , I started this game in April. I think it's perfectly normal for a guy with lower level champs to want to complain about how at least half of this game is for end-game players. Ultron Quest for instance. No in-between. Either get a 3* crystal for a bunch of energy refills, or win the game for a bunch of revives, units, and energy refills. I would rather spend revives on something I know I can do. Also, I wasn't saying I hate the challenge in general. I was saying that the champions selected to be the defenders were bad choices. We can take one or two of them, but not all of the most annoying champs in the game. When you disagree, it means everyone around you is wrong? So my thoughts on this challenge are wrong? I'm not allowed to share my own opinionsrong. In this world, not everyone is going to agree with you. You can disagree with me all you want. Just don't act like a child in doing so.

Wrong.

Why the hell should someone who's been playing for 6 months be able to complete content made for people who have been playing for 3 years? It's not for you. Not everything is made for you. You need to accept that and move on.

You have literally hours and hours of content that's geared towards you still available. Go and do that instead of complaining on the forums. End game players get like 2 hours of content a month made for them each month if you even consider Uncollected EQ endgame content.

Again, not wrong. Opinions can't be wrong, bud. And again, not saying I don't like the difficulty. I'm saying I'm not a fan of the champions we have to battle. Also, you guys get 2 hours of content? Let me check....Labyrinth, Realm of Legends, Uncollected Monthly EQ, Variant Ultron Quest, tell me how people can do that in two hours.

Opinions can be wrong. That is a terrible understanding of how opinions work. You have the right to state your opinion and i have the right to call it bs. It is bs for the highest level.

People learn this in Second Grade....Opinions can't be wrong. Now, if you try to state a fact, and it's been proven that what you're saying is wrong, it's definitely wrong. If I were to say "You'll have to fight the Collector in Act 5 before you fight The Maestro in Act 4," it's wrong. Now, if I were to say "The Collector is harder for me to fight than The Maestro," It's my opinion. Just look it up. You know what, I'll make your life easier:

ud4zxkhmpikq.png

Where's your argument now?

What you don't get is that opinions do not matter. Fact are all that matter. A 4 sec google search basically shows how wrong your action are here:

"At stressful times, we tend to be driven by our emotions and opinions, which create a vicious cycle by fuelling each other. Our emotions strengthen our opinions, which in turn, intensity our emotions.

This leads to impulsive acts and unhelpful longer term consequences, which helps to maintain the overall problem.

Facts are what we need to focus on in order to make helpful changes. Reacting to our opinions is pointless and upsetting."

https://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/factopinion.htm
    @RagamugginGunner Have you ever heard of feedback? If we don't give feedback via opinions, how will the company know what to change? How will they be able change things if we give facts? Here's a scenario:

(Kabam) "What do you think of the new Champion Clash?"

(Player) "Hyperion is Stun Immune!"

(Kabam) "Yeah.....we know...."

(Player) "Well, fix it!"

(Kabam) "What do we need to fix?"

Opinions are necessary for change. What matters is how you respond to them.

Your feedback it wrong. It is not too challenging for the people the content was made for. That is a fact. You're emotional opinion does not matter in this case.
    @RagamugginGunner Have you ever heard of feedback? If we don't give feedback via opinions, how will the company know what to change? How will they be able change things if we give facts? Here's a scenario:

(Kabam) "What do you think of the new Champion Clash?"

(Kabam) "Yeah.....we know...."

(Player) "Well, fix it!"

(Kabam) "What do we need to fix?"

Opinions are necessary for change. What matters is how you respond to them.

Your feedback it wrong. It is not too challenging for the people the content was made for. That is a fact. You're emotional opinion does not matter in this case.

There are so many things you didn't consider when saying that.

1. Feedback is not wrong. It's what we think of something.
    2. My opinion does matter. It's called a compromise. If one side says they want something, and the other says they want something completely different, they compromise. Both sides get a little of what they want, and everyone is happy.
    3. You used terrible grammar. I just wanted to say that to say it. I love being the Grammar Police.

1. Wrong.
    2. Wrong.
    3. Wrong.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★

Wrong.

People learn this in Second Grade....Opinions can't be wrong. Now, if you try to state a fact, and it's been proven that what you're saying is wrong, it's definitely wrong. If I were to say "You'll have to fight the Collector in Act 5 before you fight The Maestro in Act 4," it's wrong. Now, if I were to say "The Collector is harder for me to fight than The Maestro," It's my opinion. Just look it up. You know what, I'll make your life easier:

ud4zxkhmpikq.png

Where's your argument now?

U r an unskilled scrub .. thats a fact though

I showed you a big picture that proved your argument to be wrong. Well, at least the first part. Get over it. This last quote of yours is not fact. I'm not a "scrub", and I have decent skill. Or is that just you getting upset? Hm?

Nope. You r bad at this game. Otherwise stop crying, do this challenge and post a pic here. That’s how u prove something. Scrub.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I'm really starting to hate this forum. Just because you people are higher level players, doesn't mean that people on the forums are all below you.

@Haji_Saab , just keep your sarcasm to yourself, no one wants it here.

So when you start a new game, right from the loading screen, do you believe you should be able to go straight to the final boss and be able to beat him? Or do you think you need to go through the rest of the game first, increasing your resources in the game and becoming familiar with game mechanics/gaining skill in the game and then challenging the final boss?

Late game players aren't saying anyone is below them. The argument is that if you started this game in April, then you have a whole bunch of the game to progress through that you haven't yet. People are tired of folks who still have unexplored content in front of them complaining that they need more content in the game. Your first priority should be to complete the content already available, not worrying about what those who have already completed that same content are getting in new quests. You're not there yet. You will be if you just go through the already established content.

There may be some derision by late game players b/c a lot of us had to complete the earlier content with champions what weren't as good/not as high level. It was harder to complete that content earlier in the game. And now those people that should theoretically have an easier time completing middle game content are complaining b/c the end game content isn't suitable for them, and demanding MORE middle game content, when there already exists a whole bunch of unexplored quests for those same players.

Around the time when I first started playing regularly, Iceman was introduced. I went into the master mode and cleared all the way to the final Iceman boss, who absolutely destroyed my entire team with me barely taking a dent off of him. His cold snap was eliminating like 85% of my players' health and I didn't have the skills to avoid getting hit for the remaining 15%. I didn't come to the forum and demand content in between the newly introduced stuff and what already existed. I made peace with the fact that I wasn't at the point in the game where I could complete the quest easily, so I quit the quest and proceeded to clear what I could in other areas, continued to grow my roster, and continued to learn the game mechanics.

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Take seatin

Free to play account as an example

He doesnt spend and doesnt even do arena,

People need to know beginners/intermediate players have it easy, back in my day the top champs was 3* when the game came out.. it was really really really RARE to get a 4*

My first 4* was 4* thor when... i had to
    100% act 3 to get a 4* crystal...
    And i was mid lv 30’s...

There was NO

Sig abilities
    No weekly summoners advancement
    No Alliance wars
    No dupe shards for dupe champs.
    No 5* shards

• The only problem is...

YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING IN ONE GO!

Dont have the time or units 4 this...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

We appreciate your feedback and discussion about the event, but this thread is no longer constructive and will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.