**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion HAX

2»

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    You can beat hype with any champ
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Surprised no one has said sparky yet. Taunt and he fires all day.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If they Nerf the Hyperions there’s best be some sort of reward for us guys who did it when he’s like this...and like this I mean pretty fair and kinda annoying
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hype is okay. his sp3 is pretty weak. any power control champ can do him
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    To people saying Magik and Sparky with taunt

Hmm… tell me how to get to Sp2 or even hit him to taut him when all he does is HOLD BLOCK AND HIT ME WHEN I TRY TO HEAVY HIM!

I beat the stupid challenge but when someone says “Hyperion is literally just blocking and using SP3” there is literally nothing you can do. You can’t power control if you can’t hit him, you can’t taunt him if you can’t hit him, you just die!
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    use symbiote supreme... no one is better :)
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    jzcv936jgjha.gif
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited November 2018
    finished 100%, used Hyp,Blade,SS,GR and Magik , 5* R4's , used max boosts, 200% mystic power boost especially for hyp and the champ along with 3/5 MD.
    finished 100%, used Hyp,Blade,SS,GR and Magik , 5* R4's , used max boosts, 200% mystic power boost especially for hyp and the champ along with 3/5 MD.

When I say he literally just holds block WHAT DO THINK that means? Oh I can’t taunt him? He’s finally taking the bait for me to dex him? Oh Magik! That means he makes an opening and doesn’t just HOLD BLOCK right?

No. He would hold block and literally not move. I can’t use any power control if I can’t land an attack. How do people NOT understand when I say the damn guy literally HELD BLOCK AND SPAMMED SP3 AND DID NOTHING ELSE!

The only time he wasn’t holding block or using Sp3 was when he was styling on me after I tried to use a heavy attack and he decided NOPE! I’d he did ANYTHING except hold block and spam SP3 I wouldn’t have made this thread. If he at any point during one of his “does nothing” fights allowed me to even attack him he wouldn’t have been so much of an annoyance. I ended up having to take LC because he’s the only one I had who would survive an Sp3 and for SOME reason after Sp3 is the only time he’d act “normal”
  • AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
    edited November 2018
    Anyone heard of LC SP3 spam to reverse it and then take advantage of the increase base power gain to get openings from baiting specials???? And when is a lil ass if have those jeans duped you dont have to worry about tearing them when he slam pounds u to the ground. Just a suggestion. :wink:
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Just bring magik, bait till you get sp2 and do the continuous power lock

@Wîndšpäve nice name. Also explain how I’m gonna hit/bait him when he literally hold block and does nothing else except Sp3. The only time he gives any additional interaction is to give you a taste of fist for trying to use the heavy attack. Like I said I eventually had to use LC as hyperion finally started to “fight normally” after using his Sp3
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

@Wîndšpäve nice name. Also explain how I’m gonna hit/bait him when he literally hold block and does nothing else except Sp3. The only time he gives any additional interaction is to give you a taste of fist for trying to use the heavy attack. Like I said I eventually had to use LC as hyperion finally started to “fight normally” after using his Sp3

Are you on heavyweight or lightweight?

Neither. I beat Act2 after a LOT of aggravation and my last handful of units. But when Hyperion literally does NOTHING because he decides “nope not gonna give you an opening to do ANYTHING” I don’t give a darn WHO you suggest there’s plain no stopping him from holding block until Sp3.

Neither. I beat Act2 after a LOT of aggravation and my last handful of units. But when Hyperion literally does NOTHING because he decides “nope not gonna give you an opening to do ANYTHING” I don’t give a darn WHO you suggest there’s plain no stopping him from holding block until Sp3.

Try bringing sparky and when he holds block send a quick heavy attack

OK wise guy and when my sparky is dead on the floor because he got a full 5-finger combo from having his heavy attack intercepted what’s the plan? I tried that my first attempt

OK wise guy and when my sparky is dead on the floor because he got a full 5-finger combo from having his heavy attack intercepted what’s the plan? I tried that my first attempt

Then honestly stop taking the anger out on us and quit the game 🤷‍♂️