Options

Who (in your opinion) is the most satisfying champ

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Loki, nothing better than stealing all those buffs.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Basically what I'm asking is who do u love to play the most bc of their animations.. For me id have to say Venom I love his aggressive specials and medium attacks... Corvus also comes to mind bc I love his block and heavy attack... Lastly is Hyperion I love how he just blocks like ur not even phasing him and how his heavy is just a full on 5 hit body punch

its gotta be the champion by far, his animations are hilarious and his win animation is just fantastic lmao
  • Options
    TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    I love playing IMIW
  • Options
    I love using Moon Knight in his full moon phase. His animations for me are probably the funnest to see
  • Options
    phi8clubphi8club Posts: 1
    wow no love for Omega Red? Great animations and effects at every sp level. Intuitive fighting at first fight.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,059 ★★★★★
    Hype my favourite one, he's gorgeous (no homo)
    somewhat gulk. og hulk sp2. killmonger is very smooth. gp is funny, sp2 looks like she's just having fun.
    ones I dislike are wasp and cg, their wings/glave makes my eyes bleed, and rag thor / sentinel for the most uncomfortable animations of your character
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I really like Luke Cage, feels like He's handing out a good old fashion beat down. Nothing fancy just punches and the occasional kick to the leg. Love the guy he fights like a real world brawler, would be really pumped for a Netflix version.
  • Options
    Phoenix omg her animations and the fact that she can’t die makes me intercept with her a LOT more, also sparky and Medusa :)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    at the moment voodoo and domino
  • Options
    SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Gwenpool. Duped, ranked her up to the max immediately. AA was my first 3* though, so still in the faves. Poor 2* Mags, you got me there in the beginning, but have long outlived your usefulness.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Magik..

Those abs after her sp2 and in her ending animations.

Art.
  • Options
    ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    hype, absolutely love his animation, so smooth and straight forward