**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Those Who Got Banned(i got too),,they should get Second Chance !!!

waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
i Played this game with complete devotion,loyalty,,and mostly with honesty till i reach to level 58,,after that i received a friend request came to me,,he told me about MOD(about which i didn't know before),,he say to use it to complete your desires,,i told him,,it is unfair,,and against KABAM policy,,u will get BANNED for it,,he told me,,it is BANNED-Proof...but,,i didn't believe him that day,,BUT,,next day i got tempted by his offering i ask him more about MOD,,he gave me the link,,i USED it to complete "Web-Slinger,ACT5.1,5.2(Just Explored to get Uncollected Title),,Road to Labirynth,,LOL,,2 times in AW,,and once in Arena,,then i again installed normal mode of mcoc,,and never again used it...till this POINT,,i accept ,, i m fully responsible to my actions and should be BANNED,,in fact ,, actually I AM !!! :-(
But,,i still not ready to give up my Very Hard-Working Account for just using MOD for around 2-3 days.
2-3 Days is enough to cause HAVOC...i m guilty,,but Still,,i believe KABAM should offer some sort of second chance for People.
For_Starter,,instead of banning us permanently,,they can banned us temporary for some hours(like last time it was 720 hours),,
Secondly,,they can undo,,all the progress,,we have achieved by cheating in Road to Labirynth,,LOL,,ACT5 complete(including ACT5.1,5.2),,Web-Slinger(Complete),,They can take back they Rewards,,earned by Cheating...AND,,most importantly,,they can gave us CHEATER title,,which should be UNCHANGEABLE,,and if any of us done cheating in future again,,then,,KABAM is fully welcome to BANNED us permanently.
(and,,if KABAM thinks,,it is the second time,,then,,i m sorry,,it is first time for me,,and,,i should get second chance).
SO,,Please Guyz,,HELP ME...i m really Very UPSET.

Those Who Got Banned(i got too),,they should get Second Chance !!! 54 votes

BANNED US TEMPORARY(720 Hrs),UNDO ALL PROGRESS,WE ACHIEVE BY CHEATING,TAKE OUR FALSE REWARDS,MARK US CHEATER !!!
22%
SweetTMoneyWhocallerMohit2464ArmandStarSparda194NoCharlesChuck_Norris88Vovysjaaserap93Shadow_PhoneixchrisfernendezzzDrifting_Crystal 12 votes
WHAT IS DONE IS DONE,it can be CHANGE...U SHOULD HAVE THINKED ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!
77%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomYelin547GunzoVortenusAakashFluffydragon2xNigPparkerspideyAddyosCapWW2aryaintardisJa55ayushcabraja_sI_ForgotMr_ChrisbeaupoemGoodfellaBugsyQueqquee 42 votes

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    WHAT IS DONE IS DONE,it can be CHANGE...U SHOULD HAVE THINKED ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!
    Hacks screw up wars and arenas and other things. Screws up rewards for others while you reap benefits. Temp ban you really had no punishment for running the hacks and other players are left screwed in this. I have more sympathy for the sharing account folks because I can understand their reasoning because it does require a lot if life time to play. But since I'm an officer it eats my time even more so I'm always on and around. But I know people with families who struggle with AQ energy requirements and timing. That's my leniency. Hackers though... suck it and deal with it. It sounds harsh but I've been screwed in wars by it and seen others screwed so my sympathy is low for ya.
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    As a non cheater who refuses to even help out good friends when they go on holidays etc by letting them share their login details I'm pretty strong on this subject. You cheat, you get caught, you lose.

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    It's your fault, you deserve it, no second chance
  • waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    i accept,,i m fully guilty,,i respect your Views...if i was in your SHOES...i may have told same thing.
    BUT,,THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT,,PLEASE...WHAT ABOUT THE 1-2 YEARS I PLAYED WITH FULL DEVOTION,LOYALTY,HONESTY,,never used MOD before...I KNOW,I SCREW UP...i m HUMAN,,HUMAN makes mistake,,SHOULD I NOT GET SECOND CHANCE...i know in reallife,u does not get second chance...but this is a game.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    You say in two days you completed lol and rttl that's content it has taken me years to work up to. And I'm not close to finished with lol. You don't even deserve to be able to start a new account.
    ACTUALLY,,i should have finished it in ONE DAY,,i m very focused man...but,,AGAIN RESPECT UR VIEW..thanks.
  • GaiaphageGaiaphage Posts: 10
    Not how it works man. You cheat that's your own fault. All those years of playing loyally is thrown out the window the second you cheat. You got rewards you didn't deserve and kabam isn't going to take the time to go into every cheaters account and take out specific rewards that you've already used. You cheat and you paid for it with your account. Sorry.
    I spent 2 years making good youtube videos but I recently uploaded a cyberbully video/clickbait/cringy/violent/cancerous/fake giveaways video, now my channel got terminated, plzz gimme a second chance
    Gaiaphage,,really appreciate ur View,,u r right,,they didn't have time,,they are busy...BUT,,if they done this,,i will be really thankful to them...for eternity
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Reversing a ban on an admitted cheater is setting a bad precedent. Anyone can decide to cheat and then ask for second chances if Kabam reverses your ban, because they will cite you as an example.

Just give it up already. Make a new account and start over if you so love this game.
    Gunzo,,u have make a very valid point,,respect your View.
    Thanks
    Addyos,,WOW,,that is what i haven't thinked of...thanks for telling it,,really respect your view.
    Thanks for SUPPORTING ME,,guyzZ !!! REAL HELPFUL !!!
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Dude, you made another discussion about this? I thought you got it out of your system after your 100+ post tantrum yesterday. Like I tried to tell you the other day, not healthy my friend, time to face reality and move on.

If you're not getting a response from Kabam in private, it's over, nothing is gonna change.

Posting in public is only gonna make it worse, look at everybody making fun of you.

Smh, go find another mobile game to play...and don't do anything sketchy, hopefully you learn from this experience.
    Thanks,,UNCLE_Fatty...i really appreciate ur View...
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    I like how in your posts before you stated you did nothing wrong, but here now admit to being wrong. I am no snitch for people cheating and always believed it will come back and bite you. Doing something even once knowing it is wrong and against the rules does not qualify you for a second chance. You could kill someone today and tell the police sorry, but that does not mean you will not go to jail. If you are really remorseful then you should just accept it and move on maybe start a new account and try to complete this content the right way like the rest of us have.
    i actually have cleared ROL,,till ACT4 100% ,,and many glorious things with full honesty...and btw..u cannot compare a murder with using cheat...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Start a new account and dont cheat! That is your second chance
    i cheated,,my mistake...i know the consequences...i m sorry for it,,but trust me,,i will not do it again...ever !!!
    Please give me a more chance,,cause the last time(in 2016 around,,then their was BAN WAVE,,at that time,,KABAM SHOWs leniency ... banned temporary for 720 hrs) ... so i m just saying(knowing the fact,,its all my fault,,not blaming kabam or anyone),,please help me KABAM.
    I'm comparing a murder because they knew it was against the law same with how you knew this was against the rules...just live with it and move on there is nothing that's going to change itn
    LAW and RULES are different things...LAW is LAW !!!
    RULES are RULES !!! they can be changed sometimes (USING MOD is manipulation of it),,which we can't do with LAW,,so it is a proof LAW is different from RULES...(if it can be manipulated,,it can be changed too)
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    Kabam knows the law. They cheat knowing that they'll get away with their TOA. They went down the loop hole knowing that they'll make a ton of money. They don't care about you.
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    If Kabam know that they'll get away with murder. they do it to you.
    Glad you just acknowledged you manipulated the rules. You can twist and bend this however you want but what you did was wrong and you are suffering the consequences of it and kabam fulfilled their part listed in their TOS. So now if you excuse me I have my MCOC arena grind to attend to. Maybe you should do some arena grind too, oh wait .....

btw,,guyzZ,,my public POLL has two options...READ the second ONE,,carefully.
    LET ME HELP U !
    it is -
    "WHAT IS DONE IS DONE,it can be CHANGE...U SHOULD HAVE THINKED ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!"

1.WHAT IS DONE IS DONE-this is for u guyzZ,,u all made a mistake,,by selecting this option.
    2.it can be CHANGE-this is actual option...and u all just agree,,i can be change.
    3.U SHOULD HAVE THINKED ABOUT IT BEFORE !!!-this is now the case with you happening just like me.
This discussion has been closed.