Options

How long did it take you to 100% explore Act 4?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
(I've already completed act 4 once) I'm chugging through Act 4 going for 100% exploration and it's fine, the only issue I have is energy. How long did it take you to 100% explore act 4 and did you buy energy refills for 30 units a lot?

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I personally don't buy energy refills anymore; you get heaps of them already from Peak Milestones, and I'm not too fussed about rushing through content. Not saying you shouldn't or anything; just saying that I don't do that sort
    But yeah 100% act 4 is going to take a TON of energy. But the rewards for it are pretty decent. I'm mainly doing act 4 exploration before becoming Uncollected cause I want to use that generic 4* AG on my Void. Then he'll be doing most of the work in the 5 quests I have to go... and he'll be going to r5 as well of course.
    Anyway good luck on your journey to explore Act 4!
  • Options
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    I personally don't buy energy refills anymore; you get heaps of them already from Peak Milestones, and I'm not too fussed about rushing through content. Not saying you shouldn't or anything; just saying that I don't do that sort
    But yeah 100% act 4 is going to take a TON of energy. But the rewards for it are pretty decent. I'm mainly doing act 4 exploration before becoming Uncollected cause I want to use that generic 4* AG on my Void. Then he'll be doing most of the work in the 5 quests I have to go... and he'll be going to r5 as well of course.
    Anyway good luck on your journey to explore Act 4!

You too and thanks!
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I estimate it requires 5 months to complete Act4 100%
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    It didn't take me that long, I believe it was two months and a half, but this happened cause I was grinding a lot so I got energy refills from the arena cristal and also I had units and bought a lot of energy.

I was in a point where the only hard thing was to get energy.
  • Options
    Energy and that Starburst node thing is so annoying.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I did it over a weekend during Gifting event last December by exchanging energy refills.
  • Options
    Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Energy, Starbust, and Juggernaut are the main problems for my exploration. Good luck to you all!
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I did it over a weekend during Gifting event last December by exchanging energy refills.

You did ACT4 100% in just a weekend ?
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495

You did ACT4 100% in just a weekend ?

Yup. Played like the entire day with breaks in between.
  • Options
    Ajc10 wrote: »
    Energy, Starbust, and Juggernaut are the main problems for my exploration. Good luck to you all!

I got 5* Cap IW for those juggs. No unstoppable for me xD
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    It took me a little over 2 months to fully explore Act 4. I do recommend getting uncollected first, cause those uncollected free crystals add up and really helps a player progress over time
  • Options
    Bigboy1081Bigboy1081 Posts: 32
    It took me about six months to 💯 act 4 that's only because I wasn't rushing it
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    To Be Announced...