**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claiming Daily Rewards without Mobile Device

Hey Champions,
I have to get my mobile device fixed in the next day or so and I will have no access to this amazing game during that time. As I have been an avid player for several years, I need to know if there is a way I can still collect my daily reward without my normal device ie: logging in on a PC or something???
Please help a fellow summoner out.

Comments

• Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    nope.
  • Options
    Ok, didn't think so but wanted to check anyway.
    Looks like i'm going to miss out on a few days worth of prizes :-( just in time for Christmas.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Ok, didn't think so but wanted to check anyway.
    Looks like i'm going to miss out on a few days worth of prizes :-( just in time for Christmas.

Just ask a friend or family member to download the game so you can spend a sec to log in
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    u can download a android emulator, install the game on it and claim rewards nd even auto play in the events.
    dnt think so it shud violate any tos as it is just another device of yours nd is no hack

This is against the tos and can result in a ban
  • Options
    TwmR wrote: »
    u can download a android emulator, install the game on it and claim rewards nd even auto play in the events.
    dnt think so it shud violate any tos as it is just another device of yours nd is no hack

This is against the tos and can result in a ban

Well, technically it's not in ToS, but using emulator may considered by system that you are violates the ToS :-)
    Something like that
  • Options
    Emulators would fall under the use of third party software, which is against the ToS
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Emulators would fall under the use of third party software, which is against the ToS

I am reading this... https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html And can't find anything about that. Maybe I'm wrong.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    I've heard of other users getting penalized for using emulators. It is considered 3rd party software. Period. Don't risk it over a few daily crystals. Not worth it. At. All.
  • Options
    Hi guys. Playing the game on anything but a downloaded file from the App/Google Play Store is against the Terms of Service. We suggest trying to log in from another iOS/Android device like a tablet so you can still enjoy gameplay.
This discussion has been closed.