**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Having the to abilty to upgrade 3* to 4*

Im sure many of us that play this game would really like. that then givin mostly gettin 2* champions in crystals then being able to upgrade a 2* to that 4*

Comments

• Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    No.
  • Options
    Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Try that again in comprehensible English lol.
  • Options
    draculadracula Posts: 25
    Try that again in comprehensible English lol.

basicly he wants to take a 2* hero to 4*........
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Why not be able to upgrade champs to higher star levels? It obviously would need a significant resource cost to prevent wholesale upgrades, but it seems like a very reasonable request.

3 T4 Basic Cats, 1 T4 class cat, 1 T1 alpha cat, and 500k gold to take a maxed 3* to 4*. And after getting the 4th star, they would become a R2 4* (like all upgrades, the power does increase).

The biggest downside would be the cutoffs for the featured 3* arenas would be insane....
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Im sure many of us that play this game would really like. that then givin mostly gettin 2* champions in crystals then being able to upgrade a 2* to that 4*

Nah
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    No thanks
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No god please no!No!If that's possible, that will ruin the crystal system
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid this idea would defeat the entire metric of the game. It is built on working towards and acquiring different Star Levels of Champs.
  • Options
    I don't fully agree but I would injoy if they added more 3*'s and 4*'s to PHC only because I know like 80% of drops are 2*'s.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Why not be able to upgrade champs to higher star levels? It obviously would need a significant resource cost to prevent wholesale upgrades, but it seems like a very reasonable request.

3 T4 Basic Cats, 1 T4 class cat, 1 T1 alpha cat, and 500k gold to take a maxed 3* to 4*. And after getting the 4th star, they would become a R2 4* (like all upgrades, the power does increase).

The biggest downside would be the cutoffs for the featured 3* arenas would be insane....

If they decided to do this, the champ would have to be maxed and at 99 sig level and then become a rank one, level one, not awakened champ of the next star level.