**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What team to use?

Hey guys I know a lot of you are a lot more knowledgeable about this game and what characters to use so I wanted some advice on what team to use for Act 4 100% or starting Act 5. mdu9l2vbv5ak.png
aynkdpd2agqq.png
uj9y0zt930u0.png
Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ultron is double immune and has good regain so he's a safe bet for some nodes and paths. Sabertooth and killmoger synergy pretty much does everything yondu healblock and bleeds them to death spidey evade and damage and hawkeye power drain and bleed and get that SL awakened asap. Try rank up spark saber and kill to 4/40
  • Options
    Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
    @godsquad891 Thanks for the advice and do you mean to 5/50? I've been struggling to get even 1 T4CC per month atm our alliance gets like 10m points each AQ and wins like every other war. Any tips?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    use your glory to buy shards/crystals and hit master eq hard 4/40 should be enough with the right new power champs to finish off act 4 but you will need 5/50 4*s in act 5 unless you have deep stores or pockets
  • Options
    I'm currently on 4.3.2 on my second account using one 4* awakened 5/50 blade 4/40 awakened hype
    sabretooth imiw and capiw and mephisto and kill depending on node or path and ive recent ranked 4/40 wolverine to save some health pots and got an 4* ultron for double immiunity lanes as I have no iceman or I can use Morningstar
  • Options
    MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Personally, I like Killmonger, Sabertooth, Spark, Hawkeye and Ultron
  • Options
    What about Wasp? She can do a lot of damage really quickly and has a higher base attack than Sparky
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Killmonger is a God so keep him in mind as well
  • Options
    Also what about Hulk Ragnarok instead of Ultron would that still be good? (I can also rank up champs but am confused on whether using Hawkeye and Ultron with the ones I'm set on using (Killmonger, Sabertooth, Sparky)