**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Korg

I think Korg should be removed from the game i wasted 700 units trying to kill him failed i just kept restarting and restarting and restarting ultron assault chapter 2 is so annoying that i think korg shouldnt be there

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Bro relax just because you can’t beat a champ In the game there is no need to suggest that a champ should be removed because you have difficulty against him
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Use hyperion
  • Options
    How can you use hyperion when they let u use only tech and mystic ultron assault 2.3 korg is so difficult i might just quick this game because it makes me so angry to fight him
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    How can you use hyperion when they let u use only tech and mystic ultron assault 2.3 korg is so difficult i might just quick this game because it makes me so angry to fight him

He's a very difficult fight but it's still possible to oneshot that korg. You just have to keep practicing, just because you have a hard time against him doesn't mean he should be removed. Go watch some youtube videos to find the best counters.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I used Dormammu and Voodoo for that fight. Lost Dormammu, Voodoo got the KO, no boosts or potions needed. Flare adds pressure but there are much harder fights in Variant.
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    I think Korg should be removed from the game i wasted 700 units trying to kill him failed i just kept restarting and restarting and restarting ultron assault chapter 2 is so annoying that i think korg shouldnt be there
    So you can't beat a character / fight and you feel they should be removed? No. Just no.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Do you have a starlord for him just keep shallow evading his medium and light attacking
  • Options
    Im gonna try. Korg should be at least nerfed a bit with the thorns it is a pain in my ass and it is just a cash grab
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you are spending 700 units on one champ then maybe you aren’t ready for this difficult content. I used magik and was able to take him down with 1 revive.

P.S. You’ll have more fun with the 2 Korgs in 3.3 😉
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just take off dex and korg is a super easy fight with many champs.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I used 5* r3 IMIW for that fight ... his repulsor medium doesn't take damage from thorns... and got nice energy damage on specials...

I also have imiw at r3. Why did I not think of this lol.

• Options
    Im gonna try. Korg should be at least nerfed a bit with the thorns it is a pain in my ass and it is just a cash grab

It is not a cash grab when you throw money at the game voluntarily. Especially when you do so on extremely difficult content that just appeared days ago and is intended to be around for players to attempt indefinitely.
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    To add, any champ with a medium range light attack can do this OP
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Do you have a starlord for him just keep shallow evading his medium and light attacking

• Options
    Thanks let me try infinity war then