**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Korg

I think Korg should be removed from the game i wasted 700 units trying to kill him failed i just kept restarting and restarting and restarting ultron assault chapter 2 is so annoying that i think korg shouldnt be there

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Bro relax just because you can’t beat a champ In the game there is no need to suggest that a champ should be removed because you have difficulty against him
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Use hyperion
  • How can you use hyperion when they let u use only tech and mystic ultron assault 2.3 korg is so difficult i might just quick this game because it makes me so angry to fight him
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    How can you use hyperion when they let u use only tech and mystic ultron assault 2.3 korg is so difficult i might just quick this game because it makes me so angry to fight him

He's a very difficult fight but it's still possible to oneshot that korg. You just have to keep practicing, just because you have a hard time against him doesn't mean he should be removed. Go watch some youtube videos to find the best counters.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I used Dormammu and Voodoo for that fight. Lost Dormammu, Voodoo got the KO, no boosts or potions needed. Flare adds pressure but there are much harder fights in Variant.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    I think Korg should be removed from the game i wasted 700 units trying to kill him failed i just kept restarting and restarting and restarting ultron assault chapter 2 is so annoying that i think korg shouldnt be there
    So you can't beat a character / fight and you feel they should be removed? No. Just no.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Do you have a starlord for him just keep shallow evading his medium and light attacking
  • Im gonna try. Korg should be at least nerfed a bit with the thorns it is a pain in my ass and it is just a cash grab
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you are spending 700 units on one champ then maybe you aren’t ready for this difficult content. I used magik and was able to take him down with 1 revive.

P.S. You’ll have more fun with the 2 Korgs in 3.3 😉
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just take off dex and korg is a super easy fight with many champs.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I used 5* r3 IMIW for that fight ... his repulsor medium doesn't take damage from thorns... and got nice energy damage on specials...

I also have imiw at r3. Why did I not think of this lol.

• Im gonna try. Korg should be at least nerfed a bit with the thorns it is a pain in my ass and it is just a cash grab

It is not a cash grab when you throw money at the game voluntarily. Especially when you do so on extremely difficult content that just appeared days ago and is intended to be around for players to attempt indefinitely.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    To add, any champ with a medium range light attack can do this OP
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Do you have a starlord for him just keep shallow evading his medium and light attacking

• Thanks let me try infinity war then