**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, you've gone too far - The champions clash

13»

Comments

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Uhhh you said you brought magik. I siloed him with magik. Just survive a couple primal furies. Then sp3 rinse repeat.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    not sure why ppl are saying magik nullify doesn't work, I one shot the champion ( heavyweight ) w/ 5* R4 magik, 150% mystic power boost and 4 L3's later he was out, Use her L3 only when he gets the indestructible buff along w/ the other buffs, i mean honestly Hyp was more of a pain in the keester.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    My rank 4 5* domino beats the champ easy even with his regen. His regen actually makes it easier for her since the more crit hits you do in a fight the higher her bleed damage is for her sp 3 with a lucky buff lol in short she kills him fast and easy
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Also i used my rank 4 5* hulk unduped and he did a smashing job. Build up sp bar to 2 1/2 then parry use sp2 then smack him till stun is almost over then use sp1 (should be at 1 1/2 bars of power by then) and just keep going i was able to basically stun lock the champ for whole fight