**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, you've gone too far - The champions clash

13»

Comments

• Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Uhhh you said you brought magik. I siloed him with magik. Just survive a couple primal furies. Then sp3 rinse repeat.
  • Options
    PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited December 2018
    not sure why ppl are saying magik nullify doesn't work, I one shot the champion ( heavyweight ) w/ 5* R4 magik, 150% mystic power boost and 4 L3's later he was out, Use her L3 only when he gets the indestructible buff along w/ the other buffs, i mean honestly Hyp was more of a pain in the keester.
  • Options
    Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    My rank 4 5* domino beats the champ easy even with his regen. His regen actually makes it easier for her since the more crit hits you do in a fight the higher her bleed damage is for her sp 3 with a lucky buff lol in short she kills him fast and easy
  • Options
    Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Also i used my rank 4 5* hulk unduped and he did a smashing job. Build up sp bar to 2 1/2 then parry use sp2 then smack him till stun is almost over then use sp1 (should be at 1 1/2 bars of power by then) and just keep going i was able to basically stun lock the champ for whole fight